NBDESIGNZ - GT Sport Gallery - 20/02/19

• Thread starter NBDESIGNZ
  • 182 comments
Magnificent job! Hopefully PD will come up with the "Brezel Fenster" (split window) model as we had in GT6: Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49.
Your Inch Pincher would like that.

Magnificent job! Hopefully PD will come up with the "Brezel Fenster" (split window) model as we had in GT6: Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49.
Your Inch Pincher would like that.

Thanks! Yeah, I totally agree the older Beetle would have been a better fit for the Inch Pincher. ;)

Top work with these wheels, would never say this is photoshop. Also, really like the first shot! Should've darken the background behind the windows ;)
I'm glad you're active again!

Should've darken the background behind the windows ;)

It’s so annoying that the background effects doesn’t affect what you see through the car. It often leads to something very weird when you try to put heavy colour or blur effects. Of course you can painstakingly edit these outside the game but not when you share online.

Also @NBDESIGNZ fantastic shots as always.

It’s so annoying that the background effects doesn’t affect what you see through the car. It often leads to something very weird when you try to put heavy colour or blur effects. Of course you can painstakingly edit these outside the game but not when you share online.
Also @NBDESIGNZ fantastic shots as always.

Thanks Julien!

Yeah there really are some weird lighting effects going on sometimes.

Last edited:
I really like the first one.
smiley_yes.gif
Has quite an atmosphere.

The F40 is nicely done. 👍

Latest Posts

Back