Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Max Powers

(Banned)
XBL: MelBlount
MelBlount
Is anybody else as pumped about NFS Hot Pursuit 2 as I am? Definately one of my most anticipated games, along with Doom 3, and Shinobi :) I can't wait to be cruising in a McLaren with the cops racing after me

I am looking foward to it aswell. The screen shots look good. :)

Here are some features:

• More than 20 of the most coveted licensed exotics are rendered in awesome PS2 detail.
    Immersive environments bring to life real world elements - rain, blowing leaves, sun beams and blizzards
    Open-world environments allow for "edge-of-your-seat", off-road shortcuts.
    Vehicles and worlds are rendered in near photo-realistic detail to enhance the fantasy.
    State-of-the-art effects include: reflections, lighting and particle physics.
    Real world excitement while interacting with consequences with strict law enforcement and intense opposition.
    Spectacular crashes with realistic damage.
    Police enforcement starts out with a single car chasing you and can escalate to having a full squad on your tail - even road blocks and helicopter police.
    Traffic and police provide the excitement that test tracks just can't deliver.
    Dodge traffic at 120 mph and experience eye watering detail at 60 frames per second.
    Piloting virtually unattainable cars neck in neck with other exotics will stir the soul.
    Extensive reward path with upgraded cars, new courses, new race modes and more

Screen Shots:

screenshot_01.jpg

It is going to come out around September here in oz (thankfully):D but im not sure when it will come out for Americans :confused:

Just to let you know that Official PS2 Magazine-UK Issue 24 (phew!) has a demo of Hot Pursuit 2. I've had a go, and even at this early stage, apart from a dodgy frame rate, its a very good racing game and quite possibly the best NFS yet.

Worth buying? Yes.

Back