Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered Revealed, Arrives November 6

I'd been holding out to get this until I moved and installed my new TV, but it's currently half price on Xbox Live, so I caved in.

I could just wait another month to play it, but will I?

Bought this today during my Boxing Day shopping.

It feels sooooooo much better to play on the DS4 than the DS3 when it first released on PS3. Just as fun as I remember it being too.
The sound of the Pagani Zonda F is also beautiful, love HP.

As expected, the game is now $25 after the 50% discount in the January sale. Just the right price point for this game.

Currently downloading as I’m writing this.

Looking forward to blasting the blue Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster once again on the coastal roads :P

I've been getting so 🤬 at this because again the bugs that were in the first one has bleed over from the first one.
Spikes not hitting even though clearly they do, random spawn traffic.
Helicopter goes onto shortcut instead of main road. :banghead:

My last NFS was Underground 2 and this one I have since release but I didn't get the slides. How should I play it? It looks like cars, you can drive it like cars but it's strange while cornering fast. It's it possible to play it like normal racing game or I have to use the crazy style cornering?

My last NFS was Underground 2 and this one I have since release but I didn't get the slides. How should I play it? It looks like cars, you can drive it like cars but it's strange while cornering fast. It's it possible to play it like normal racing game or I have to use the crazy style cornering?

you have to learn the brake-to-drift mechanics in this game, it is the only way to take turns in this game. Normal logical driving don't really work most of the time.

Great news. Too bad it is probably impossible to see new cars added to this game. Hot Pursuit 2010 should have plenty of Ferraris :D

Never thought I'd see the day where I could recreate my favorite "NFS Edition" cars from NFSHP2 in HP2010.

latest

latest

latest

Great news. Too bad it is probably impossible to see new cars added to this game. Hot Pursuit 2010 should have plenty of Ferraris :D

i was thinking this today man if this game only had some Ferrari it would be almost perfect

i was thinking this today man if this game only had some Ferrari it would be almost perfect

it would be perfect to see

Super Class: Ferrari 458/458 Speciale/458 Spyder/F40
Exotic Class: Ferrari 599/599 GTO/F50
Hyper Class: Ferrari Enzo

(I have selected Ferraris from 2010's era )

And Police versions offcourse :D

This game also lacks Jaguar Xj220 and Mercedes CLK GTR. Too bad they didn't add some all time classics from all NFS.

Last edited:
Speciale and 458 Spider are too new, but 430 Scud/16M would be perfect along with the others listed.

Besides Ferrari, the LFA would've been a great fit with excellent sound. With that, I think the game would cover all hot exotics of the time.

Last edited:
I can just imagine all the GT racing mods being made in it. Hopefully we'll be able to share our liveries.

Unfortunately. There won't be share your livery option. It is already stated in news about patch.

By the way. On PS5 there will be finally 4k 60 fps mode :)

Looks like I’m not the only one wishing there was Ferrari as well lol. I tried to go back to rivals but ...I just think it lacks the feel of this one.

After coming back to Hot Pursuit, rivals is unplayable for me. And funny thing, it has worse graphics than HP in my opinion. Everything is so blurry, and messy also there is too big chaos to have fun with it. I would just love to see ferraris in HP but probably will never happen.

After coming back to Hot Pursuit, rivals is unplayable for me. And funny thing, it has worse graphics than HP in my opinion. Everything is so blurry, and messy also there is too big chaos to have fun with it. I would just love to see ferraris in HP but probably will never happen.
Rivals was gorgeous in 4k@60fps

I was hoping someone can help me with this. When I'm starting the game I'm getting an error message to reset my EA password. I did that, but it didn't help. I also can't connect my PlayStation account to EA. The Autolog feature is blocked for me. Any solutions?

Update: Solved. I spent 1 hour with EA support, turns out my PSN was connected to an unknown EA account. I have no idea why and how.

Last edited:
Are there obvious OP cars in each class or have I significantly slowed down since 2010?

Are there obvious OP cars in each class or have I significantly slowed down since 2010?
I haven’t noticed any. The AWD cars (Audis, Bentleys, Lamborghinis) tend to understeer a little around turns but everything I’ve driven so far has been reasonably competitive.

Started playing a week ago and have gotten all of the Racer Golds, most on the first try. Working my way through the Cop career now.

The old Porsche 911 Turbo and RX8 dominate in their class (the NOS in the RX8 is ridiculous and the 911 is quick offroad and over bumps thanks to higher ground clearance).

Back