Need For Speed Underground

I saw this game in the preveiws section of tips and tricks....god it looks sweet. They have parts from real manufacuers like greddy, HKS, amd AEM. They have a Drag racing part of the game...I cant wait for this to come out, they have the relaease date set for sometime in november. Here are some pix to show why I cant wait for this game to come out.
car_default.jpg

scrn_1.jpg

scrn_2.jpg

God this game looks great.

this game's crazy, i read somewhere there's billions of combo's u can do becuz of the decals and everything. any exterior part of the car can be customized with a many selections as well.

cant wait for this.... :bowdown:

I, accidentally, bought a german PS2 magazine that comes with a DVD.. Well - From the video at the DVD NFS:U looks awfully arcade like... Balls - but arcade like.. :(

Originally posted by PoeticSoul952
I saw this game in the preveiws section of tips and tricks....god it looks sweet. They have parts from real manufacuers like greddy, HKS, amd AEM. They have a Drag racing part of the game...I cant wait for this to come out, they have the relaease date set for sometime in november. Here are some pix to show why I cant wait for this game to come out.
car_default.jpg

scrn_1.jpg

scrn_2.jpg

God this game looks great.

That looks like a steaming pile of doo. Things that are supposed to be round don't even resemble curves.

Im surprised that the cars look that bad. Isnt ea supposed to have professional artists working on modelling and so on? I dont mind rice, but some of the models and textures look like they have been done by an amateur... just honestly speaking. But Im looking forward to this game, because I like the Nfs series.

Originally posted by keitshi
Im surprised that the cars look that bad. Isnt ea supposed to have professional artists working on modelling and so on? I dont mind rice, but some of the models and textures look like they have been done by an amateur... just honestly speaking. But Im looking forward to this game, because I like the Nfs series.
These arent rendered stills as you so often see... Once this is moving at 50fps it looks very very good.. I'll see if I can extract that video from aforementioned DVD a repack to a decent size.. Then you'll see that EA does indeed have some capable people on their payroll ;)

Originally posted by Flerbizky
These arent rendered stills as you so often see... Once this is moving at 50fps it looks very very good.. I'll see if I can extract that video from aforementioned DVD a repack to a decent size.. Then you'll see that EA does indeed have some capable people on their payroll ;)

Yeah, it will probably look better in motion.

I just saw a video of Underground for the first time and it looks extremely good. Hopefully, there won't be too much rice in this game.

The artwork is being done by Industrial Light and Magic.

Ea has opend the main website. There are videos of the PGR inspired drift mode. Whats with the over use of wet roads, in real life no street racer wants to take a chance on their car or life for that matter.

my friend went to one of the import showoffs in Los Angelos, California and he got a free demo to play on ps2. i played it, it was pretty good, there are type r's, si's, gsx, gs-t, focus, i dont know but there are only 20 cars and u can mod to to the EXTREME or u can just leave it clean. from name brands, hks, greddy, sparco, aem, dc all that. actually those pics i thought were pathetic too. but OMG when u play the game or watch the little demo b4 u play it, u know the scene that shows u a lil about the game b4 u press start; its amazing. theres turbo and nitrous and it looks pretty good. i have it on pre-order at GAMECRAZY and it's coming out nov. 18th in San Diego, California. but a real game i'm looking forward to is "kaidou battle", and "tokyo extreme racer 01"

God, can't you people just get over the fact that it has rice in it and look at the game its self? I think it looks like a fun game, heavily modded Japanese cars or not.

Originally posted by LaBounti
Ea has opend the main website. There are videos of the PGR inspired drift mode. Whats with the over use of wet roads, in real life no street racer wants to take a chance on their car or life for that matter.
What's the website?

I got a demo when i reserved it, comes out 11-17.
Demo is really sick FOR LIKE 30mins, it gets boring after you race the same track 20times and with the same car.
Eagerly waiting for the full RETAIL verson.

You can hear the TURBO spooling supra hard and it the blow off valve sounds just like the HKS one.!

Back