need help on Tokyo Xtreme Racer

i need help on Tokyo Xtreme Racer right know i have the FTO lookin car and everytime i go race its the same racers can anyone help me the last car i've raced was this yellow car after Mr.Firm.
any help!?

I saw the video of it on Keeno_UK`s PSW magazine DVD . It looks as good in most places as GT3, but remeber TOCA gives you more of a realistic impression of racing, with usualy better physics (well hopefully) realistic crash dammage and up to date rosters of. BTTC, DTM, Australian V8 supercars, loads of other stuff. If you want to see it in action go and buy the PSW magazine and you can see the game I was very impressed with it.

You need to select "Free Run" after beating someone and the boss for the racing team will challenge you immediately. If you choose free run without having beaten everyone on the map, you'll be able to continue challenging them and not have to spend a day in your garage after every race. Hope that helps.

starting in diffrent placses willl get you some more it will tell you in teh team profile where they cruise then just start there an you can run them also the time of day matters for some of them lots of times you must beat one wonderer to beat another after you beat all the teams it seems like forever to beat all the damn wonders.Look out for the last guy he's friggin fast.

im sure he probaly goes 230 MPH, lol, well now i got the Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33,J) top mod for Rear And Front Bumper, spoiler, over fender, and side skirt. and Dress Up Grill,Headlights and Horn. Nice inset chrome wheels. Air and Filter Cleaner Top Mod and just got a new mod for Engine Mod getting money for the mod it cost 104k $$$ im at 445hp the new mod trying to get is 545Hp i think and its yellow my fav colour. and dats about it im keepin the car i got right now till it doesnt have any new mods and cant keep up with the other racers*wink*

Back