need more info on how to win in proff mode

• Thread starter reynaldoo
  • 3 comments
The only fastest car I have is the Zondra. I have the most expensive one. What do you mean fit the race trasnmission to my Zondra. Please be more specific. I also have the Dodge stealth. The race car version. If anyone has any hints on how to beat the GT-3 series in Proff mode ( 10 to 15 laps race ), please let me know. I always come in 2nd place. That Red car and that Blueish car always beats me and I can't buy those cars and I don't want to do an endurance race to win it. There must be a way I can adjust the setting or maybe someone has a hint on what other car I can buy to win in the Proff mode.

Please help.
Also email me at rhampton@mercuryinsurance.com if you can.

If you finish all of the rally races, you get a Suzuki Escudo, which has about 900 hp, and you can turbo it up to about 1700 hp. You could try using that. Or do it the easy way, win the Escudo, quit stalling, and just do the endurance races. The super speedway one takes about 40 minutes, and after that, one of the cars you can win is an F090/S, a formula car. Once you have that, the professional races are a breeze.

Was this supposed to be connected with another thread?

It seems to be lacking a bit of sense.

Are you asking how to win the Professional FF races?

AO

I don't think so Proff = Proffesional mode. And in most of the championships he is loosing to the GTone and R390.

My advice is either complete the rally mode to get the Escudo or (if you have the money) Buy a Dodge Viper GTS. Max either of these cars out and take them to the "like the wind race" (if you have the S license). You will win a Mazda 787B which will put you in good competition with the GTone and R390. Or maybe have a go at the Polyphony Digital cup and do the save/reload trick to get an F1 car.

Hoe that helps 👍

Back