Need Savegame with all Bikes

• Thread starter maxiblue83
  • 38 comments
Hi!!

I also need the a complete savegame, please! Can you please upload it? Which is the easiest way to put it on the memory card?

Thank you!!

Have fun!

Soichiro

I was gonna upload my Japanese 100% save but the limits 100kbs so thats that out the window, I have uploaded mine through max drive on my pc to codejunkies. its in an unknown folder just search thru them, it will be down the bottom of the list of unknown folders.looked on the website for the save I uploaded but cant see it, but its there if u use max drive software on your pc, its under community saves, only other way i can do it is by sending it thru email if you want to pm me with email address that can take 1.5mb files.You'll need action replay or similar product to get it to memory card as far as I know.

Hi again!

Thanks but when I try to access CodeJunkies' forum, I get this error mesage : "The CodeJunkies Forum is currently closed. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.".

So I will send you a pm with my e-mail address so you could please sent it to me.

Is this the Max Drive that I need to exchange data with my PS2 memory card?

MaxDrive 16Mb USB
http://www.consolestore.web.pt/max-drive.JPG

Thanks 👍

Could you please email me that save. I can then upload it to my Webspace where anyone can then access it. My email address is below. 1.5Mb should not be a problem (any chance of using Winzip on it?).

My email address is rogsr34uk@dial.pipex.com (I use it on Broadband, so there shouldn't be any problems).

VV
I can't test it right now, so I'm not sure if it's ok. Someboby can test it ?
The conversion was not wholly successful. Although the save boots up and you can navigate to some degree, the game hangs when attempting to enter a race event.

So unfortunelately the two games seem not compatible. It's the same thing with the two Asian versions of GT4. Anyway thanks Sam'. ;)

So, seeing as some time has passed does anyone have a 100% Chinese save that I can add to my Web site?

I intend going through the 100% Japanese save that I have so that I can get every bike in every colour into the garage (I did that as far as I currently am on my own save).

why not play the game? not being rude, but what kind of feeling of accomplishment do you get from asking for the savegame? none...try playing the game and so something with it then...

Yes, that is an American version save. I have used it.

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with my Webspace and save files (well there had been for a few day until Saturday). I have no idea when it will be resolved although I reported around the middle of last week.

The problems are resolved with my saves so I have a 100% save for the CHinese, Japanese and American versions of TT. All in .max format. Our own PMC40 provided me with the American and Japanese saves. Use the link below to get to my site.

RogsR34UK
The problems are resolved with my saves so I have a 100% save for the CHinese, Japanese and American versions of TT. All in .max format. Our own PMC40 provided me with the American and Japanese saves. Us the link below to get to my site.
Nice work, Roger. Appreciated √

Thanks, though didn't do that much myself. Someone managed to get me the Chinese save from someone on a Chinese forum.

I have used them all to make sure there are no problems. Being something of a PD collector I have the three versions that have been released so far and will be getting the PAL version when that sees the light of day.

How about a PAL save? I am working through the game, but like other people, I want a 100% to play with from time to time (Like I have with GT4, I have an ARMAXed one for use in OLR (max cash and all cars only, no speed or laptime cheats) and one for actually completing (although that one is dated last november, as I got bored with the actual game, and only dug it out for 2P games.

gOoSeTeR
How about a PAL save? I am working through the game, but like other people, I want a 100% to play with from time to time (Like I have with GT4, I have an ARMAXed one for use in OLR (max cash and all cars only, no speed or laptime cheats) and one for actually completing (although that one is dated last november, as I got bored with the actual game, and only dug it out for 2P games.

I have sent the pal 100% all bike colours to rogsR34UK. hopefully it will be available for download from his site soon.

Thanks pmc40 you are the man! Also thanks to VV

Thanks Roger and Paul, this will make for some fun methinks

Latest Posts

Back