• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
United States
Houston
toycressy
k0diphiliptypeR
NEM_banner-GTP1.jpg

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - About

Team NEMESIS created the "Night Slide" event as a means to get the Gran Turismo 5 drifters and GTPlanet drifters together on a weekly basis for tandems and to help players get better at GT5 drifting. The Night Slide event has been occurring every Thursday night for over a year now and everyone who has attended a Night Slide has said it was the "most fun they had online with Gran Turismo 5."

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - Why Should You Join?

The Night Slide event typically attracts many of the best Gran Turismo 5 drifters and teams every week. GT5 drifters know that the NEMESIS Night Slide room will challenge their skills and also help them get better with tandem drifting. This is an open lobby where you can test and tune your new toys, chat with other GT5 drifters/teams, and do some replays for our avid GT5 photographers.

Additionally, we have a video series called the "Night Slide Chronicles" that is created from the replays that we run at each event. If you ever wanted to be in a drift video - you might see yourself in one of our Youtube videos!

Many of the players use mics so be ready to hear jokes and people having a good time! We do NOT like egos or trash talking. This is an open lobby for people to learn, practice, and have fun!

If these words are not enough to encourage you to join - check out the NEMESIS Night Slide promo video!

- NEMESIS NIGHT SLIDE - Times and Rules

You can find the Night Slide room every other Thursday (every two weeks) night at 10pm PST (-8 GMT). The room WILL have the "NEMESIS" name in the title - so look for that. Unfortunately there are only 16 slots available and if you are unable to get in - keep trying as people are always coming and going during the event.

The rules for the room are very simple: respect everyone in the room, check egos at the door, and HAVE FUN. Any violators to the rule WILL be kicked from the room (HINT: we enjoy kicking people out).

We look forward to seeing you out on the track and enjoying epic tandems!

NEM_nightSlide_flyer_ABSENT2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, We are going to start making open lobbies on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10pm PST. Its just to have fun times. Test and tune your new toys. Chat with each other. Also we can start races to get some epic pics. Basically its a room to have have fun. Hope you guys join.

We had such a great turn out last night that we decided to make this a weekly thing in hopes of getting more of the late night players together and to have some fun!! I had a blast trying to get in tandems with everyone in the room...

We were changing the tracks up every 30 minutes (give or take) and we are doing full track drifting!!
No sectional crap - just full track drifting!!

So don't be shy, drop by and get ya drift on!

Last edited:
Always fun drifting with you guys. I'll see if I can get bighead and gargolyle to come too, if they are on.

I'd love to but there ain't no way you're getting me up THAT early (That's like 6am GMT).

not bad for our 2nd day in rotation. thank you to those shredding w/ us last night in the NEMESIS Track Nights session and great driving by all.

alpacaflip1 & ISLYDWAYZI as usual coming correct with some epic tandems!

for those that didn't make it out, log on & drift w/ us on Tues & Thurs. nights! We've been seeing a ton of great tandems in our rooms (which will probably make for some good vid footage) and want you to be included!

I couldn't agree more 86! We had another full room last night (even if NEMESIS members are making up 6+ spots).

The best part about it was that it was different people from Wednesday night. Alpaca and Slydwayz definitely were very solid last night. Good drifts guys!

wish you were out there w/ us J! you would definitely be pushing the limits out there.

Ya me too...but im glad to see you guys makin' moves and just having fun. you all are still fam whether im online or not!

Dont forget! Tuesday Night Slide w/ Team Nemesis tomorrow! If there is any way of us opening a lobby earlier, we will try to do so. As for now, it is scheduled for 10p PST. For those that are on around that time, join us for some shredtastic fun as we switch courses in 30min intervals so nothing gets stagnant!

teamNEMESIS will see you guys out there on the track!

ya it's a tough time schedule for EST & beyond over the pond but we all don't get on until later on in the evening so that's why we have it at the time suggested. I told Powell that we would possibly get open lobbies open on the weekends if myself or any of the boys are home to host.

haven't seen you in a while Jimmy!

CALLING ALL TOP DRIVERS!

teamNEMESIS Slide Nights is on today! Test / Tune your new toys and get some epic tandem sessions in our lobby tonight. The room fills up quick so be sure to get in fast!

Those on GTP are rather respectful but I have to imply that there are NO HATERS allowed. this is a fun room to get our community together and ignorance will NOT be tolerated in our lobby.

Were here to have fun, share tuning tips and DRIFT!

See you there.

CALLING ALL TOP DRIVERS!

teamNEMESIS Slide Nights is on today! Test / Tune your new toys and get some epic tandem sessions in our lobby tonight. The room fills up quick so be sure to get in fast!

Those on GTP are rather respectful but I have to imply that there are NO HATERS allowed. this is a fun room to get our community together and ignorance will NOT be tolerated in our lobby.

Were here to have fun, share tuning tips and DRIFT!

See you there.

dude totally would but its just to darn late for me thats 1 am my time and i work at 7h30 so but il still try to stop by sometime

Wouldn't mind jumping in, don't want to take up a spot from one of your regulars though. Would be fun I'm sure.

ESD
Wouldn't mind jumping in, don't want to take up a spot from one of your regulars though. Would be fun I'm sure.

all good bro. it's a first come first serve basis so if you get in you get in. only reservations that we request are for those in teamNEMESIS. aside from that, it's a free-for-all.

all good bro. it's a first come first serve basis so if you get in you get in. only reservations that we request are for those in teamNEMESIS. aside from that, it's a free-for-all.

Thanks for the reply...I should be on around at that time. I'll see if I can get in. Take care.

I will be there tonight guys! hopefully every tuesday coz wednesday is my day off so if I got no plans I'll just hang out with you guys on gt5 lol

Back