NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Sooo.... i singed up for a image hosting site i think im going to see if i can take some picture's this tuesday... what do you guys use for editing pics?

Last edited:
Ya Alpaca!!! That's what I'm talkin 'bout, great pics! I was hopon for something like that when i turned up there lol. You too E, top notch as usual.

Ok guys this is just a to test out if i can upload pics

gt5bmwz4m.jpg

I am using picasa for editing so its not going to be the best qaulity. Sorry if this is the wrong place to do this.

Last edited:
I am using picasa for editing so its not going to be the best qaulity. Sorry if this is the wrong place to do this.

Love your z4m! And don't worry about it, post all your Night Slide pics in here!!

not sure yet bro.. but any ideas are welcome.

👍

Sorry I never made it last Thursday. I'll be there on Tuesday, that I guarantee! I see somebody likes to drift that viper, why not try a race car night? :dunce:

Sorry I never made it last Thursday. I'll be there on Tuesday, that I guarantee! I see somebody likes to drift that viper, why not try a race car night? :dunce:

im down for anything race cars and rm cars sounds good to me

im down for anything race cars and rm cars sounds good to me

People seem to over look race cars just because they weren't made to drift. Since we can't modify our drift cars the way we like, why not take advantage of what we do have? Some race cars, I understand why you wouldn't drift them. But some cars like, LMS, JGTC, Super GT arn't all that bad.

People seem to over look race cars just because they weren't made to drift. Since we can't modify our drift cars the way we like, why not take advantage of what we do have? Some race cars, I understand why you wouldn't drift them. But some cars like, LMS, JGTC, Super GT arn't all that bad.

I think the some way Gunz. I dont use them due to they may be to fast for normal cars. Me and the boys are having a little chat tonight. We let you guys know what we come up with.

I think the some way Gunz. I dont use them due to they may be to fast for normal cars. Me and the boys are having a little chat tonight. We let you guys know what we come up with.

Aiight bro, If you decide to do race cars, the pictures will be amazing!

Its TUESDAY!

Tonight's Night Slide theme is: RM / LM / JGTC version!

For the open lobby tonight, we will be using race modified vehicles for some seriously fast action.

See you on the track!

17_NEMESIS_FLYER_NEWSTYLE_3.jpg

17_NEMESIS_FLYER_NEWSTYLE_2.jpg

17_NEMESIS_FLYER_NEWSTYLE_1.jpg

Its TUESDAY!

Tonight's Night Slide theme is: RM / LM / JGTC version!

For the open lobby tonight, we will be using race modified vehicles for some seriously fast action.

See you on the track!

17_NEMESIS_FLYER_NEWSTYLE_3.jpg

17_NEMESIS_FLYER_NEWSTYLE_2.jpg

17_NEMESIS_FLYER_NEWSTYLE_1.jpg

Awesome!! This could open the door for race cars, and the drift community. I've even been thinking about hosting a race cars only D1 series.

Awesome!! This could open the door for race cars, and the drift community. I've even been thinking about hosting a race cars only D1 series.

That sounds like fun Gunz. Hopefully Night Slide can be the catalyst to get your idea off the ground.

Tonight is gonna be fun. Cant wait to see you back on the track w/ us bud!

That sounds like fun Gunz. Hopefully Night Slide can be the catalyst to get your idea off the ground.

Tonight is gonna be fun. Cant wait to see you back on the track w/ us bud!

I was drifting with Worky Work and Ja last night. It felt good to get back behind the wheel. As for the D1 series, the only way we will get a true D1GP is if we use race cars. Anything else is technically just D1SL.

Latest Posts

Back