NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Lol I just popped in here to check on things before tonight, and....RACECARS!?!?!?! Oh baby!!!! I know what you mean E, I'm pretty excited for tonight. I have a feeling it's gonna be pretty epic, and the pics are gonna be omfgbbq good. Lots of bright colours I hope.

I just hope I have at least one or two drift ready racers in my garage lol. I know I have my pink s15 rm, but I haven't touched that thing in ages, and I have a feeling it might be a tad slow. Anyone got a good ds3 drift tune for an rx7 rm or something like that lol?

Oh, and forgot to add, that pic of my z33 on Eiger is bee-you-tee-full E!

Hmm I have a couple RMs set up.

Going to hop on a little earlier, and tune one of my many Elise RMs for drift lol.

CJDA9
around 10 pm pst, 11pm mst, 12pm cst and 1am est XD

Awww wish it was a bit earlier....I love slidin w/ nemesis but RL dictates that I'm up at 630 to go to work...sigh

Awww wish it was a bit earlier....I love slidin w/ nemesis but RL dictates that I'm up at 630 to go to work...sigh

That sucks, tonight is going to be epic too. 👎

EDIT: It's getting closer, I'm jacked up right now Lol..

Last edited:
just gota be on the ball once the room number is posted the lobby fills up fast.

My Internet is being a 🤬 right now...too tired to mess with it lol. I'll try to male it thur. Later dudes

Last nights Night Slide was definitely one to remember. The use of LM / RM / JGTC vehicles on the track was a bit tough in the beginning but the tuners got right on it and dialed in their rides. The theme night was intended to do something a little different than the normal cars we are used to drifting everyday.

Here is some coverage of last night's Night Slide. Thank you again to those who support us and join in our events.

Enjoy.

E.

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_12.jpg

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_3.jpg

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_11.jpg

x
18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_10.jpg

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_9.jpg

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_7.jpg

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_6.jpg

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_2.jpg

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_5.jpg

18_NEMESIS_CAPTIONS_8.jpg

awsome pics havent gone through the replays yet so we will see what i can get. awsome tandems last night/this morning. i feel like im getting alot better each time i drift with you guys and thanks for hosting such a cool public lobby.

oh yea liking that tvr XD (me drifting)

Nice pictures E, race cars make pretty good eye candy when they drift! I love the look of that Rx8 LM. :D

here are a few shots i got from night slide

nightslide8.jpg

nightslide.jpg

nightslide2.jpg

nightslide3.jpg

nightslide4.jpg

this was a VERY close to a crash

nightslide5.jpg

nightslide6.jpg

nightslide7.jpg

cant wait for tomorrow

Last edited:
Oh, I miss this sweet Night Slide with Racing Cars 👎 !!!

For those who have enjoyed the experience with these cars, I organize a compétion in April with different types of cars (Look Section)
You can see all that in 'Who's The Best' Drift COMP Thread :) WTB Drift COMP Thread Link

By the way, I take a nap today to be sure to join the Night Slide tonight, hehe :) !

Oh, I miss this sweet Night Slide with Racing Cars 👎 !!!

For those who have enjoyed the experience with these cars, I organize a compétion in April with different types of cars (Look Section)
You can see all that in 'Who's The Best' Drift COMP Thread :) WTB Drift COMP Thread Link

By the way, I take a nap today to be sure to join the Night Slide tonight, hehe :) !

Stealing my Idea huh?? :embarrassed:

Stealing my Idea huh?? :embarrassed:

To be honest, no.

I work on the competition for already a month
I had already planned to set up a new competition, with some new type of cars allowed,
it's funny that 'Night Slide' made an evening with these cars,
and it's great to know that people who drift these cars.

Sorry about that xGuNz :indiff:

To be honest, no.

I work on the competition for already a month
I had already planned to set up a new competition, with some new type of cars allowed,
it's funny that 'Night Slide' made an evening with these cars,
and it's great to know that people who drift these cars.

Sorry about that xGuNz :indiff:

I was surprised Nemesis decided to even host a lobby like this. I've been thinking of doing a tournament of race cars for months. You can even ask GAUZ, and Duman I brought it to their attention a while ago. I am glad to see people are actually interested in race cars tho, that's for sure! 👍

xGuNzABLaZiNx
I was surprised Nemesis decided to even host a lobby like this. I've been thinking of doing a tournament of race cars for months. You can even ask GAUZ, and Duman I brought it to their attention a while ago. I am glad to see people are actually interested in race cars tho, that's for sure! 👍

Yeah you did. You've been preaching for quite a while now!

THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY....

Tuners get your weapons ready for tonight's teamNEMESIS Night Slide Free Run Lobby.

Tonight is a usual Thursday night so make sure to get your cars dialed in because the track drifters will be flying past you if you spin!

LETS GO!

19_NEMESIS_Flyer_1.jpg

side note: thank you to all the photographers putting in their view of things and getting their photos on this thread! you are all doing a great job w/ the shots. were making GT5 history here!

Last edited:
Ill be there! Finally!

Edit: when is this opening?

Last edited:
Back