NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Yea sorry guys just too late for me! I have my son i got to hit the sack. Have fun!

Thank you for another good, clean and FUN Thursday. TeamNEMESIS had a great showing of various talented drifters in the room. I showed up late and now i truly know how it feels NOT to get in our lobby. I couldn't get on for 15min!

See you guys on Tuesday if not before that!

teamNEMESIS.

I was surprised Nemesis decided to even host a lobby like this. I've been thinking of doing a tournament of race cars for months. You can even ask GAUZ, and Duman I brought it to their attention a while ago. I am glad to see people are actually interested in race cars tho, that's for sure! 👍

Yeah that's right but these race cars are just not the right thing to drift with for me. I just like fully tuned street cars, so normal production chassis or limited like VDC aka XDC

PHOTO DUMP INCOMING!!!

Here's a bunch of pics form the last 2 Thur. The action keeps getting better every week!

NrburgringGP_D_5.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_4.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_1.jpg

NrburgringGP_D.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_6.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_5.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_4.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_3.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg

AutumnRing_3-2.jpg

AutumnRing_2-2.jpg

AutumnRing_1-2.jpg

AutumnRing-2.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_8.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_7.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_6.jpg

GrandValleyEast_3.jpg

GrandValleyEast_2.jpg

GrandValleyEast_1.jpg

See y'all next week

Forgot to add these ones at the end...elevating drifting to a whole new level...
NrburgringGP_D_3.jpg

NrburgringGP_D_2.jpg

Last edited:
NICE Twitch! the photos came out good. thank you for the coverage. I've been slacking a little with RL work.

Nice pics twitch have yet to go throught the replays ill see what i can get. cant wait for tuesday XD !!!

Yaaaaaay pictures from thursday!!! XD

nightslide9.jpg

nightslide10le.jpg

nightslide11.jpg

nightslide12.jpg

nightslide13.jpg

nightslide14.jpg

nightslide15.jpg

nightslide16.jpg

nightslide17.jpg

Cant wait for tomorrow!

Last edited:
keep the photos comin'!

since its monday, i thought it would be a good idea to open up a little chat for tomorrow night's Night Slide theme.

So far, we have done:

- matsuri
- vip
- race cars
- straight 6

we can still discuss using formats we have done already but any suggestions will be taken to consideration.

brainstorm... begins..... now.

we could start doing 70's 80's 90's drift nights.
sedan drift night? idk kinda sounds like vip.
or like a muscle car night
crazy paint job night lol..... idk
maybe even a night were we drift stock untuned cars lol just thinking out of the box.

there you go! i love thinking outside the box. great suggestions you two.

any other e-voices out there? speak now or forever hold your peace. :dopey: remember, these events we throw are for YOU guys so your ideas are valued when it comes to our themed night on Tuesdays.

i love the suggestions though.

Any news on the theme? id like to be able to get a little bit of tuning in before tonight.

Any news on the theme? id like to be able to get a little bit of tuning in before tonight.

20_NEMESIS_Flyer_American.jpg

It''s going to be a good ol' American shoot out tonight in the teamNEMESIS Night Slide open lobby!

Take those wheely bars off and leave 'em in the garage because we're goin' driftin!

I was hoping I could join tonight but I had just got 5 injections in my neck today so I'm in a lot of pain.

yeah im on the east coast but i have nothing to do on wed or fri morning so im good as long as im not tired. ive made it i think 4 times so far defanetly a good crowd of people, and oh boy muscle cars... i got some cars to buy i dont have many muscle cars in my garage lol

If a decide to pull a late one I will check it out :P

sounds good bud. see you then.

yeah im on the east coast but i have nothing to do on wed or fri morning so im good as long as im not tired. ive made it i think 4 times so far definitely a good crowd of people, and oh boy muscle cars... i got some cars to buy i dont have many muscle cars in my garage lol

get em ready! more wheel practice for you tonight. 👍

I was hoping I could join tonight but I had just got 5 injections in my neck today so I'm in a lot of pain.

WOW. youre a soldier Gunz and i am sure we're all in agreement when i say...

GET WELL SOON!

The86d
WOW. youre a soldier Gunz and i am sure we're all in agreement when i say...

GET WELL SOON!

See his injury could probably last his whole life as far as I know, but hopefully he finds something out.

That is very true.

God I wish I could drift with you guys for once. The only time I do is in comps, and cant use my wheel when it gets late.. :/

Thanks guys, it means a lot to have everybody's support! I can feel the love <33 (No homo) And yeah Pow, I could be like this for the rest of my days.

As I read this I had a urge to rub my neck as that just sounds bad man, Best of luck to ya getting better sooner than later.

Back