NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
As I read this I had a urge to rub my neck as that just sounds bad man, Best of luck to ya getting better sooner than later.

Thanks Rov! :) And trust me, it hurts worse then it sounds. :ouch:

oh **** gunz i hope things work out for you soon sounds like a horrible situation.

American muscle? I think I puked in my mouth a little...but maybe it's puke with a silver lining.

Didn't really have much for American stuff in my garage. Tuned a ZR-1 that was sittin' in the back, took it to Autumn Ring Reverse and holy crap...IT'S A MOTHA 🤬 IN' MONSTAAA!!!

Gonna be some biiiggg entries tonight :D

If only it wasn't 1:30am & if only I wouldn't have to get up in 6 hours for college, I would go in there with my "Monster Mach 1"

LOLOLOL

All good, there's always tomorrow night if your feeling up to it!

To be honest, I don't know if I'll even make it tomorrow. I woke up and I couldn't turn my neck to the right at all. I'm hoping I can get in tho, E is supposed to take, and edit some pictures for me. I can't get those done if I'm not there. :lol:

BTW, nice tandems the other night Work! Good times, as always.

xGuNzABLaZiNx
To be honest, I don't know if I'll even make it tomorrow. I woke up and I couldn't turn my neck to the right at all. I'm hoping I can get in tho, E is supposed to take, and edit some pictures for me. I can't get those done if I'm not there. :lol:

BTW, nice tandems the other night Work! Good times, as always.

Dam bro that sucks, I hope u feel better! Yeah definitely, always fun times sliding with ya. 👍

Bunch of dope runs last night! Nice driving everybody 👍

HERES THE PROOF!

sorry for the late post of the photo coverage but today was rather busy for me and wasnt behind the computer for most of my day until now.

THURSDAY!!!!

Night Slide is open tonight and for those not aware, Thursday is a free run lobby (FR & select MR). If youre looking to be a part of some insane tandem drifting w/ talented drivers, look NO further. This room is all about fun and pushing each other to become better drivers... TOGETHER. As always, come w/ an open mind and any loss of respect for anyone in our room will result in being removed from the lobby.

See you on the track!

22_NEMESIS_FLYER_NEWSTYLE_1.jpg

teamNEMESIS.

Coverage from Tuesday's American Muscle Night Slide lobby. Great driving everyone!

21_NightSlide_American_17.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_15.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_14.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_16.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_13.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_8.jpg

Typical Night Slide track days (TONS of smoke).
21_NightSlide_American_11.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_7.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_5.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_1.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_6.jpg

Thought this was a fitting picture (notice the red/white/blue).
21_NightSlide_American_2.jpg

strange clouds.
21_NightSlide_American_3.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_4.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_5.jpg

21_NightSlide_American_9.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, go race cars!! :lol: Sick pics E, as always. 👍

PS: I hope my neck calms the 🤬 down for tomorrow, I just did three laps around Eiger and tapped out. :ouch:

Great pics E! I'll upload a few when I get the chance. Lookin forward to tonight...got a new RX-8 I wanna try out.

THURSDAY!!!!

Night Slide is open tonight and for those not aware, Thursday is a free run lobby (FR & select MR). If youre looking to be a part of some insane tandem drifting w/ talented drivers, look NO further. This room is all about fun and pushing each other to become better drivers... TOGETHER. As always, come w/ an open mind and any loss of respect for anyone in our room will result in being removed from the lobby.

So this means that there's no specific theme? Sorry for the noob-ishness, but I've never been to a Night Slide before. Just wanted to make sure before I bust in with the wrong car. Thanks for the tollerance. I try not to be a noob, but sometimes it just happens!:dunce::)

So this means that there's no specific theme? Sorry for the noob-ishness, but I've never been to a Night Slide before. Just wanted to make sure before I bust in with the wrong car. Thanks for the tollerance. I try not to be a noob, but sometimes it just happens!:dunce::)

It's only tuesdays when there's themed nights, thursday is just a regular lobby ;)

Well hurry up & make up your mind, the rooms fills up FAST.

I know I'm doing it tonight. What I ment was I'll remember that the next time I can make it to a Night Slide. I will try to get there as early as I can. It's just weird with the East/West Coast time difference.

thank you e for helping tuner guy out w/ the info!

like e said, Tuesday's are the theme nights and Thursday's are just open shred sessions.

see you there and don't be late!

thank you e for helping tuner guy out w/ the info!

like e said, Tuesday's are the theme nights and Thursday's are just open shred sessions.

see you there and don't be late!

just doing my part 👍

yaaaaaaaaay more pic's from tuesday :dopey:

97210876.jpg

48092149.jpg

92757339.jpg

11352537.jpg

74165256.jpg

55340010.jpg

I am pumped for some drifting tonight :D

Last edited:
Back