NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
just looked back to see that all of the photo's i have posted so far are gone this sucks... but its my fault

Damn CJ, that sucks. Did something happen to your photo storage account? (not sure which one you use). BTW I really like that pic of my Vette (2nd to last)!

Here's a bunch from Tues. Haven't had a chance to watch the replays from last night yet.

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_7.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_6.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_5.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_8.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_4.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_3.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_2.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

AutumnRingMini.jpg

AutumnRingMini_4-1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_1.jpg

AutumnRingMini_3.jpg

AutumnRingMini_2.jpg

I think the American Muscle night was a success 👍

Damn CJ, that sucks. Did something happen to your photo storage account? (not sure which one you use). BTW I really like that pic of my Vette (2nd to last)!

Here's a bunch from Tues. Haven't had a chance to watch the replays from last night

yea im a noob at forums and **** so i thought i could delete my photos on imageshack for some more space.... i didnt know they would be gone after that idk i thought the forum would save them on my profile or somthing but no lol im a noob. but im trying to laugh at the situation i hope you guys do to lol

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it means a lot to have everybody's support! I can feel the love <33 (No homo) And yeah Pow, I could be like this for the rest of my days.

sorry to hear Gunz! Im currently out of the country so I couldnt send this right away. Just stay positive bro!

A few pics from Thur night:

AutumnRing_8.jpg

AutumnRing_7-1.jpg

AutumnRing_6-1.jpg

AutumnRing_5-1.jpg

MADNESS!!....but typical :D
DeepForestRaceway_5.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_4.jpg

DeepForestRaceway_2-2.jpg

Until next week...hope everyone has a great St. Patty's day!

:sly:good news guys i found my pics thank god just got done re uploading the pics from the race car theme night about to try to get the others back up aswell.👍

They are all back up now :D that was a pain lol

Last edited:
:sly:good news guys i found my pics thank god just got done re uploading the pics from the race car theme night about to try to get the others back up aswell.👍

They are all back up now :D that was a pain lol

lol at least you found them!

A few pics from Thur night:

Until next week...hope everyone has a great St. Patty's day!

Twitch... the photos are AMAZING!

Everyone is killin' it w/ the photos. I am glad we can express creativity along w/ our drifting skills.

Keep that triple distilled close by,
Triple shot!

ROVE! These shots looks so SICK. That matsuri run was fun as 🤬. good times! we need more shots like that. :sly:

so what's good with the brain storming for Tuesday's theme.

So far, i've received a suggestion of a ONE-make Chaser run (hmmm.. wonder who that could be) which sounded interesting to me.

Possibly a dissected tuning session on a car? This can be a way where people share tips / tricks / r&d?

Maybe a little too technical for the whole r&d thing (my part of the idea) but i like the One-make thing...

thoughts?

ideas are welcome. dont be shy.

thanks.

E.

Im definitely down to try a one-make session. I think it'll be really fun to try. Ideally, everyone would be near equal in speed. If it doesn't work, then there will always be many more Night Slides to try other themes.

I think one-make session would be fun... Would be interesting to see how everyone's car would stack up as we all have different ideas of what constitutes a "good" tune... :sly:

Back