NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Its Thursday people. You know what that means. Epic tandems and a good times. Hope to see you guys out there.

It's Thursday!!! :dopey:

Here are last weeks night slide pictures. 👍

nightslide8412001.jpg

nightslide8412002.jpg

nightslide8412003.jpg

nightslide8412004.jpg

nightslide8412005.jpg

nightslide8412006.jpg

nightslide8412007.jpg

nightslide8412008.jpg

nightslide8412009.jpg

Sadly I wont be able to make it to night slide tonight guys so please take some pictures for the thread of tonight's session, its not night slide without the pictures.

I am off to a music festival tomorrow and i need to get some sleep so I can get there early, they open the gates at 9am. I get back Sunday night then Monday is my 21st birthday so i am going to be really busy but in a good way. :dopey: I hope you guys have fun tonight at night slide, I might get on earlier today if i can. 👍

Last edited:
Room is now up !!

Room number: 1472-4711-0382-0866-4513

Join quick! Room has only been opened for 2 mins and we only have 3 spots left LOL

Great pics CJ! I only managed to get on for one replay last night, but I'll try to get some pics over the weekend.

It was great to see another solid turn out last night...took me like 10-15 minutes just to get into the lobby. Great to see such a wide variety of people and teams coming out. You guys are what keeps Night Slide goin strong. Sorry to anyone I bumped into at Indy (think I hammered Push pretty good lol)...I'm super rusty right now cause I haven't been able to play much lately.

Yet another awesome Nightslide last night! I saved that last replay so I'll try and get some pics of that awesome tandem that was going on behind me.

Blurr905
Yet another awesome Nightslide last night! I saved that last replay so I'll try and get some pics of that awesome tandem that was going on behind me.
I didn't see your name. Do you have a new psn?

Yeah, I wasn't on my Osaka account last night. I was using on my Syn D1 account, Shiftlock. I was using my AE86 and Z34 last night.

If you're going to constantly go around threads saying you're a free agent you should explain the problem. You know what you did, and you did it a numerous amounts of times but yet you wonder why you go kicked. Stop bringing us questions, you're no longer our problem so drop it, there's nothing you can do about it. You're only going to make yourself look bad so you better cut the crap right now.

Before getting any false accusations from anybody else, PM me or DrifMonkey.

You arent like by anyone so shut your mouth ahah, i've anything to say about you cuz i know all you did before and what you are doing now!! Monkey is a good guy , you , you have long to do....! Thx have a good day.

D-Max
shutup and take it to pm! not the place dworks
Thanks Jim. Ant don't worry no one is mad ya.Drift works this is not the free agent thread please take this there. Aslo If you are going to yell at,people take it to a pm.

If you're going to constantly go around threads saying you're a free agent you should explain the problem. You know what you did, and you did it a numerous amounts of times but yet you wonder why you go kicked. Stop bringing us questions, you're no longer our problem so drop it, there's nothing you can do about it. You're only going to make yourself look bad so you better cut the crap right now.

Before getting any false accusations from anybody else, PM me or DrifMonkey.
Why so worried about what he's doing??? He's not your problem anymore, right????

You arent like by anyone so shut your mouth ahah, i've anything to say about you cuz i know all you did before and what you are doing now!! Monkey is a good guy , you , you have long to do....! Thx have a good day.
Not a good idea..
shutup and take it to pm! not the place dworks
Classic Jimmy...

Thanks Jim. Drift works this is not the free agent thread please take this there. Aslo If you are going to yell at,people take it to a pm.
This..

On top of all that.... GOD I miss nightslides :)

Gunz you just stop by and watch. I'll save a spot for ya. Hope you get to come back soon.

xGuNzABLaZiNx
Why so worried about what he's doing??? He's not your problem anymore, right????

Not a good idea..
Classic Jimmy...

This..

On top of all that.... GOD I miss nightslides :)

Quote swag

Latest Posts

Back