NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
So BMW theme this week? I would like to take some photos of 1 specific manufacturer to post here and in my gallery, so doesn't have to be BMW, as long as there is a variety of models to drift. But I figure, we are a BMW dominant team, so why not suggest it. Also, different colors would be nice.

Yea Mean that sounds good. Let me,talk to the other bosses and I will let y'all know.

I was looking forward to this all week but i just started a new job so looks like I'm gonna miss out :(

A bmw theme would be awesome and very relevant, I hope people take heaps of pics, have a blast guys!

Yea, everyone bring your bikes, we gonna hit up the park with some vert and street
:lol: I'm prepared. Was riding dirt jumps today:tup:

Well hopefully I'll be more on point with my drifting tonight. Last night was just awful.

Meandog
So BMW theme this week? I would like to take some photos of 1 specific manufacturer to post here and in my gallery, so doesn't have to be BMW, as long as there is a variety of models to drift. But I figure, we are a BMW dominant team, so why not suggest it. Also, different colors would be nice.

I'm with a BMW track day for Night Slide tonight. also I agree w/ Max when it comes to the variation of colors on the cars but doesn't mean you have to stray away from the team color. I should make it tonight unless my meeting extends past the opening time for NS. regardless, I'll be online sometime tonight.

Yaaay it's Thursday!!!

I only got two replays last week but I did get some pictures, here is my coverage. 👍

nightslide006.jpg

nightslide002.jpg

nightslide003.jpg

nightslide005.jpg

nightslide004.jpg

nightslide007.jpg

Catch you guys on the track!!! :D

Epic times tonight. I had blast cant wait till next week. Sleepa20v Nice chatting with you. I have a gift for ya.

You to bro and cheers for that, I'll give it a good crack tomorrow.

Thanks for the pics CJ and thank you SO much for the z33, perfect understeer!

I cant stop driving it.

Its Thursday yay! Tonight is a regular,room. Run what you bring. Hope to see you guys there.

Hey guys it's Thursday!!! :dopey:

Here is my coverage of last weeks BMW themed night slide! 👍

nightslide003.jpg

nightslide001.jpg

nightslide002.jpg

nightslide004.jpg

nightslide005.jpg

nightslide006.jpg

Catch you guys on the track!!! 👍👍

Last edited:
nice shots CJ!

looks like there were some tracks being laid down on the tarmac. good photos my bro.

keep em rollin!

i hope i can be there tonight.. but its looking grim. ill catch you guys on the track if i can make it.

Back