NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
I use a nascar v8 in everything but might change to gt40 motor I hear it sounds more beastly every car got to have rumbles now days or you get burnt lol.👍

IT'S THURSDAY!!!

You know what that means... NIGHT SLIDE!!! w00t!!! :D

Here is my coverage from last weeks night slide, it was supposed to be missile a themed night but we all got lazy in the end, :lol: Still the majority was missile cars.

Autumn Ring / Reverse

nightslide004.jpg

nightslide005.jpg

nightslide003.jpg

Road Course - Indy

nightslide008.jpg

nightslide009.jpg

nightslide002.jpg

Grand Valley Speedway

nightslide006.jpg

nightslide007.jpg

nightslide001.jpg

I may not be able to make it tonight so someone might have to take over the picture taking. There is no theme tonight that I know of, so it is a run what you brung night slide tonight! Plenty of time to show off those hybrids everyone has been working on.

I might actually get to see you guys tonight. I think I have only ever made it to one of your meets with the time zone differences it's hard for me to join. When does your room open how many hours from now?

I might actually get to see you guys tonight. I think I have only ever made it to one of your meets with the time zone differences it's hard for me to join. When does your room open how many hours from now?

Roughly 6 hours 40 minutes from now! LOL!

Hope to see you there!

I will most definitely come by tonight naoki always has a blast, at nightslide so ill be available tonight with my fiat500. But so on ill see you guys tonight.

I would love to come by but it's too late for me (need that beuty sleep, nomsayin). Any plans change the time in the near future?

Hmmm....a Thursday night before a holiday :). Hope to see lots of GTP folks in the lobby tonight. No theme tonight, run what ya brung :P. Bring out your best lookin rides for a couple photo runs!!

Edit:

Another great turn out!! Everyone was puttin' down really good runs...so many sick cars too :). Thanks everyone for coming, see you next week :)

Last edited:
Another great turn out!! Everyone was puttin' down really good runs...so many sick cars too :). Thanks everyone for coming, see you next week :)

Yes, it was a great turnout!

I believe most of the lobby, at one point, were people from GTPlanet! Additionally, it was one of the fastest times that we have ever seen a 16 person lobby fill up. I believe it was just under 60 seconds! I was getting PSN's from people about the long wait times! LOL! Sorry to those who could not get in. Just keep spamming the join button and eventually you will get in!

There were many great runs! I love seeing after each replay, how many people talk about the great runs they just had. This is what this room is all about - having fun and getting tandem practice with many of the best players!

Last edited:
Yes, it was a great turnout!

I believe most of the lobby, at one point, were people from GTPlanet! Additionally, it was one of the fastest times that we have ever seen a 16 person lobby fill up. I believe it was just under 60 seconds! I was getting PSN's from people about the long wait times! LOL! Sorry to those who could not get in. Just keep spamming the join button and eventually you will get in!

There were many great runs! I love seeing after each replay, how many people talk about the great runs they just had. This is what this room is all about - having fun and getting tandem practice with many of the best players!

And you know this man. Hells yeah always have a great time sliding with all you guys and see you thursday. Stoner thanks for getting my rice rocket in a picture bro she looks amazing lol.:dunce:👍

Last edited:
We just released the first video of our "Night Slide Chronicles" series. Check it out as you might see yourself in it! Replays were saved from early sessions in earlier.

Hope you guys enjoy this!

It's all good Rice. That's the nice thing about NS...there's always the next one :)

Hoping for another good turnout tonight. Bring your "A" game for those replays, and you just might see yourself in future episodes of the Night Slide Chronicles! See ya on track

Edit:

Room up. 1472 6399 8537 0917 5861

Last edited:
my apologies to anyone who witnessed my horrific driving last night at NS. I need to bring my tv from home because my [newer] setup is not working out! my perception is so off on this tv. but besides the lame excuse, good seeing everyone in the lobby last night. so awesome to see so many good drivers on the track!

Its thursday boys n girls let bring out the power, slip till we grip, and live free, so we can slide till we die!

Haha that's awesome Red!! I'll be there tonight for sure....even if I have to snort an 8-ball to myself, I refuse to fall asleep waiting for the room to open :lol: see ya guys on track....and go easy on me, I'm gonna be rusty

Back