NEMESIS Night Slide | PPD until GT6 | Tandem Drifts

• Thread starter k0di
  • 1,583 comments
Great runs last night!! Awesome 16 man trains!! :drool: We filled up the track with smoke like a boss.

EDIT: And most nem members were there, which was awesome!! 👍

Last edited:
Great runs last night!! Awesome 16 man trains!! :drool: We filled up the track with smoke like a boss.

EDIT: And most nem members were there, which was awesome!! 👍

That was hella fun!! Great driving by everyone who came out. That A-Ring replay was epic 👍 I watched it, trying to find some good photo angles, but no photo will do that train justice haha.

It was sick to see so many of the team make it into the room last night. It's been a minute since we rolled that deep.

Until next week friends :cheers:

Last edited:
Yeeee last night was so fun. So glad I was able to join in and get at least one replay in! That train through the first lap was so crazy!! I couldn't see anything at all lol.

Sorry for leaving so abruptly though.. my roommate's sister needed help with moving ALOT of stuff into our apartment.

Great runs last night. Everyone killed it! (Like always)

Alpa lead the wolf pack like a boss. That SS is a beast!

Night slide 8/1/2013 @ trial mountain (reverse)

TrialMountainCircuit_zps61b50048.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1_zps2ec1f6f6.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_2_zps2020b3f1.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_3_zpsc9dd1b21.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_4_zps4d9ffbec.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_5_zps1ef5f446.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_6_zpsa763fed8.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_7_zps1df33553.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_8_zps03416302.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_9_zps3afc308c.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_10_zpsca29b4fc.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_11_zpsee0a2e40.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_12_zps68536ffe.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_13_zps7d00b7d5.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_14_zps28373f3b.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_15_zps05b6a6bf.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_17_zps4a87405b.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_18_zps22939614.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_19_zpsdeafce93.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_20_zps9da342a2.jpg

Someone's been busy with the camera lately!! Nice pics Rice. I agree with ja, the last one is hilarious :lol: Now I'm sad I went to be early that night and missed this one :(

Awesome pics Rice especially the last one! Lol

Thanks kuya J!!! haha!

Someone's been busy with the camera lately!! Nice pics Rice. I agree with ja, the last one is hilarious :lol: Now I'm sad I went to be early that night and missed this one :(

Haha yea man I just had a motivation to touch the camera these days. I dunno why :lol:

Im going to upload the rest of the pictures tomorrow from different tracks.

Great runs with you guys on wednesday. fun tandems :lol:

Ya that was a fun room last night. Sorry for all the bumps lol....was trying some new settings on my Supra :lol:. I got a couple of pics of our sick wallride on the last lap of Trial Mtn Rev, I'll try to post them in the next couple of days.

Btw, Night Slide tonight!!! I'm drankin a lot of coffee first so I don't fall asleep haha

This is what I've got so far but it's only one pic :lol: I'm not finish taking pictures thought I show this one off.

RANDOM SHOT
picture.php

Ya buddy 👍 that looks sick!!

Another Thurs come and gone, another great Night Slide in the bag. Thanks to everyone who came out last night :)

Great session last night everyone!!! There was a lot of peoe going hard in the MS Paint :lol: the pace during the replays was intense!! I forgot to save any of the replays :(. Hopefully someone got the GVS one? Should be some great pics/footage in there.

Until next week :)

Apologies to anyone who was looking for the room last night. I think for the first time in a long time, no one from NEM was on for last night :(. Oh well, there's always next week!!

Ya Alex, that was hella fun!! It's been a minute since we've drifted, it was good to see you again. Love your smooth style!!

Back