NES S4.5: The NES Classic May 26th (14/15)

Entry lists updated.

@GRM Bandit you've got yourself a Toyota Supra RC spot for the Porsche vs Toyota event.

@MaarteN5H due to it being the only option left, you have automatically been given a Toyota Supra RC spot for the Porsche vs Toyota event. If you would rather have your entry changed to be a reserve for another car, please contact me.

All spaces for the Porsche vs Toyota event are now taken, but the entry list is still open for reserves. Perhaps Team Porsche and Team Toyota could start preparing together within their teams as the main entry lists have been announced. Can't hurt to develop a bit of chemistry with your fellow manufacturer drivers! :D

@Neyrox there was a bit of confusion regarding whether your teaming up with Gugas for the Nürburgring 1 Hour meant that you were changing car too, from the Supra RC to the FT-1. With the relaxed rules around teams for Season 4.5 it is possible for teammates to run different cars. A message of clarification of your entry for that event would be greatly appreciated!

Entry lists updated.

@GRM Bandit you've got yourself a Toyota Supra RC spot for the Porsche vs Toyota event.

@MaarteN5H due to it being the only option left, you have automatically been given a Toyota Supra RC spot for the Porsche vs Toyota event. If you would rather have your entry changed to be a reserve for another car, please contact me.

All spaces for the Porsche vs Toyota event are now taken, but the entry list is still open for reserves. Perhaps Team Porsche and Team Toyota could start preparing together within their teams as the main entry lists have been announced. Can't hurt to develop a bit of chemistry with your fellow manufacturer drivers! :D

@Neyrox there was a bit of confusion regarding whether your teaming up with Gugas for the Nürburgring 1 Hour meant that you were changing car too, from the Supra RC to the FT-1. With the relaxed rules around teams for Season 4.5 it is possible for teammates to run different cars. A message of clarification of your entry for that event would be greatly appreciated!
im drving the ft1

Event: Porsche vs Toyota
PSN ID: PESCAROLOP902 #19
Team Name: Rhino Rampage Racing
Car: Porsche 919 ‘16*
Tyre Manufacturer: Michelin

*I’ll take any car to be completely honest. I just love La Sarthe.

Event: Desert Duel Challenge
PSN ID: PESCAROLOP902 #19
Team Name: Rhino Rampage Racing
Car: Nissan GTR GR.4

Last edited:
Event: Nürburgring 1 Hour
PSN ID: micantony #73
Team Name: Gentlemen Racing Team
Car: ‘vette

@PSN offapple sorry, but a family obligation has come up this weekend and i wont be able to make the race Sunday.
you can cross me off the list and offer the spot to the next on the list:tup:
its a shame as i was truly looking forward to it. had my strategy all planned out and everything.

i will keep an eye on it to see what kind of lap times are put up. Would have liked to see where i stack up.

have fun! :cheers:

I'd quickly like to pledge my allegiance to House Toyota- I mean team Toyota in a gr.1 if it's available for the Toyota vs Porsche cup #39 of course

A reminder that the Nürburgring 1 Hour is tomorrow. If all entries can confirm their attendace for the race either today or tomorrow it would be greatly appreciated. If all reserves could confirm if they will be on standby too it would make my job a lot easier! :D

Lobby is up! Be sure to send offapple a friend request if you haven't already.

Mechanical damage has been changed to "light" due to the length of the track.

Back