NES S4.5: The NES Classic May 26th (14/15)

8080091058927600648_0.jpg

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the Desert Duel! I hope you enjoyed racing on a track that the main NES Season is unlikely to visit.
8224206249553592328_0.jpg

Speaking of the main NES Season, we're getting ever closer to it as we now just have 1 event left to go: The NES Classic!

I have recently made it easier to get the information required to set up an entry for this event. Before, you had to go to the S4 or S5 thread to access the NES Archives, but now I have compiled a list of the GT cars that competed in Seasons 1 & 2 under the "Livery Regulations" tab! I hope this helps out a bit. Of course, we're still accepting S3 liveries too, but the main focus of the event is on the GT6 era of the NES.

I hope to see as many of you as I can again on the 26th for a fitting climax for a fun mini-season! :D

I've decided that i want to take part in the action for once! BSC S3 Reunion on the boards! :D

Event: NES Classic
PSN ID: DirtenDK #18
Team Name: Baltic Sea Competition Team Porsche Design (S3)
Car: Porsche 911 991 RSR
Tyre: Pirelli

The competition just got tougher oh noooo ;) , who's doing the commentary ?

amazing how its almost the end of may, and i haven't touched GT Sport since March.
P.S. my ps4 is still outta commission

I want to race but can’t be 100% sure. Should hopefully convince the misses that spending time on the computer instead of her is a good idea. If I do manage to come along, what about a livery given I’ve never attended an NES event

I want to race but can’t be 100% sure. Should hopefully convince the misses that spending time on the computer instead of her is a good idea. If I do manage to come along, what about a livery given I’ve never attended an NES event
I have a few on my profile. Some pics of them can be found in the "Livery Regulations" section of post #3. If you'd rather make something yourself then there's a list of some entries from seasons 1 & 2 in the same section.

It's raceday!

If everyone could confirm their presence/absence for The NES Classic then please do so. I hope to see you all later! :D

Last edited:
I'll be there tonight, also if anyone needs a livery for today then let me know as I'd love to have 2 Britannia Racing cars on this grid as it was back in Season 1.

Latest Posts

Back