NES S4 LMP & GT3

Eating? Don't remember eating at all, i plugged out the mic on a couple of occations 'cause the doggie got excited over people coming up the stairs. You know, neighbours... I saw barks coming, and indeed they did lol...

And then i was sippin fine Fanta like a bawss.
I was hearing a chewy sound always

Uploading my highlights from that race soon. Race 2 will follow later.

Shame you missed my crash, but it'll be in my highlights.

Last edited:
Yep, we will miss a lot of things. We are doing it as a live edit to make the work easier, and so far we haven't had any timeline notes (it was my homework for the recording today, i fell asleep on the couch last night instead)

Hopefully we will improve as the series goes on. This is only our second race done like this, it's only meant as a bit of fun :)

Also, i was trying to do a japanese accent. (I know.) ;)

Yep, we will miss a lot of things. We are doing it as a live edit to make the work easier, and so far we haven't had any timeline notes (it was my homework for the recording today, i fell asleep on the couch last night instead)

Hopefully we will improve as the series goes on. This is only our second race done like this, it's only meant as a bit of fun :)

Also, i was trying to do a japanese accent. (I know.) ;)

Would it be worth asking the guys at the end of the race what laps they had noteworthy action on, you guys can have this info to hand so when commentating on the race you know who to watch for on which laps?

Or maybe do a quick view through the replay to try and spot some of the action?

Anyways the footage is great and I think it will be just continue to get even better than it already is, you 2 are quite the natural broadcasters!

Great ideas lads! I was already supposed to look through the replay after the race to get some notes on the action, but didn't get around to it. I will next week. I am also in possession of several books.
Having everyone do notes of everything is too much i think though. We can only show one place at a time. Not everything will be shown.

Series Update!

A slight tweak to the 'Points System' section of post #2 has been added to allow DNF's to still take championship points based on their race distance. This makes it fairer for those who may disconnect etc. The round results on post #4, and the championship standings on post #5, have been updated accordingly.

A new 'Overall Teams Championship' tab can be found for both LMP and GT3 under the 'Teams Championships' tab on post #5. This gives teams even more of a reason to remain competitive.

As I'm completely fried today, the biweekly 'Round Up' article on NES TV (post #6) has been delayed, but is now my #1 priority. @gugas99 has assisted me by writing it this time so I just need to go through it, edit grammar, add pictures, and all of that other stuff.

Thank you for your patience, and for being a part of the Nukeshot Endurance Series! :D

Would've been lit if I could drive the gtr-lm in lmp1, the challenge of driving it would have been epic.

Would've been lit if I could drive the gtr-lm in lmp1, the challenge of driving it would have been epic.
While it may be worth another look now we've got the new tyre model, the problem with the car was its excessive tyre wear compared to the others.

To do list:

1: Add new GT6 era data to NES Archives, as well as S3 information.

2: Add link to VERT EGTS in 'Other Cool Series' section.

3: Update entry lists etc with new team & entry info e.g. Rossi Racing.

4: Get a life. Get Swiftcover.

5: Remember I made this list.

Umt07 is leaving the team due to IRL stuff
I’m looking for someone who can replace him for our team, experienced or not your welcome
If interested contact on:
PSN:gugas99
Discord: Houdini Meyers #0588

It's raceday!

Pro LMP and Amateur GT3.
lobby will open 15 minutes earlier than usual, but the start times remain unaltered. Remember to check the championship standings to see if you have success ballast. Please let me know in advance if you can make it or not.

Hope to see you there! :D

I'm very sorry for the incident i caused in T1 today. I started feeling unwell shortly before the start, but tried pushing through. Just completely missed the timing in the braking zone and didn't have anywhere to go.

I felt horrible (in more ways than one) and never regained any rhythm and eventually just switched off the ps so as to not ruin the rest of Dirtens race too. Again, sorry.

Lying on the couch still feeling dizzy as i write this.

I'm very sorry for the incident i caused in T1 today. I started feeling unwell shortly before the start, but tried pushing through. Just completely missed the timing in the braking zone and didn't have anywhere to go.

I felt horrible (in more ways than one) and never regained any rhythm and eventually just switched off the ps so as to not ruin the rest of Dirtens race too. Again, sorry.

Lying on the couch still feeling dizzy as i write this.
It's cool Traels just be prepared for some memes lol, also can't wait for the HTRG coverage, a lot like an f1 race for lmp, explosions at the start and end and everything else was a bit quiet

Hi guys, can i join for the race on 30 september?
Someone i can add on facebook to contact?

Greetz
If I recall from the Nürburgring 1 hour, you're Pro split material. On the 30th the Pro split ate racing in the GT3 category. I just need you to submit an entry post.

Back