NES S4 LMP & GT3

Even if Spa Francorchamps itself gets added, I'm not changing the race calendar this season. I have to agree with Gugas on Tokyo R246, and that's why I'm looking forward to the unique tracks this season the most (Blue Moon Bay & Tokyo Expressway).

So i can signt myself up as a separate team? or do i race with a blank car?

sorry if i ask to much questions im really excited to enter a league!
Haha it's okay.
Yeah, you can make your own team and run as normal. Just note the following:

-PSN ID
-Car Number
-GT3 car / LMP car (check Post #3 for the car availability list)
-Team Name
-Tyre Provider

You will race in the Amateur class, meaning that you will drive in a LMP this Sunday.

Haha it's okay.
Yeah, you can make your own team and run as normal. Just note the following:

-PSN ID
-Car Number
-GT3 car / LMP car (check Post #3 for the car availability list)
-Team Name
-Tyre Provider

You will race in the Amateur class, meaning that you will drive in a LMP this Sunday.

So i need to have a lmp1 car ready for sunday? No gt3?. Ill set up my team asap

Free Agent
(GT3/Gr.3)
(mika8120k) #(37)
(D/Amateur)

Free Agent
(LMP/Gr.1)
(mika8120k) #(37)
(D/Amateur)
One thing I just noticed is that #37 isn't taken in LMP, but IS taken in GT3 (by RiskyDevil). Would you mind changing your GT3 number please, or even both if you wanted it to be the same in both categories. Sorry for the inconvenience.

One thing I just noticed is that #37 isn't taken in LMP, but IS taken in GT3 (by RiskyDevil). Would you mind changing your GT3 number please, or even both if you wanted it to be the same in both categories. Sorry for the inconvenience.

is #46 Taken in both categories? or else it can be 46 if thats taken it can be #73

It's raceday!

Amateur LMP's and Pro GT3's today. For all who are just joining us for Season 4 I recommend that you read the "Race Day Procedure" section on post #2 of this thread.
If everyone could confirm their presence/absence in advance it would be much appreciated.

Hope to see you there! :D

Ninja‘s famous win in the rain of Spa from Season 1, sry for the bad quality again

You can see why he got the nickname "Rainmaster." Even keeping pace with G-Nerd in LMP for a while. This was by far the most demanding race in the history of the series.

The lap 2 incident with me and Ninja_Karma wich is under investigation was my fault. i expected offapple and ninja who where next to eachother to brake later then expected and braked way later then they did and crashed into the back of ninja i wanted to let him go by again that is when i saw i had engine damage. i will take take the penalty if i get one it was 100% on me

FREE AGENT

Hey guys, i'm gonna try this Free Agent Market thing.
I'm hoping to race in this weeks race, so if no team is interested, i'm afraid i have to activate my ingame alter ego. He is the spoiled firstborn of a billionaire and goes by the name Strance Loll. He might go ahead and ask his daddy to buy him a racing team...

Category: BOTH
PSN ID and Number: GTO250GTO #6
Driver Rating/Pro or Amateur: C - Amateur

FREE AGENT

Hey guys, i'm gonna try this Free Agent Market thing.
I'm hoping to race in this weeks race, so if no team is interested, i'm afraid i have to activate my ingame alter ego. He is the spoiled firstborn of a billionaire and goes by the name Strance Loll. He might go ahead and ask his daddy to buy him a racing team...

Category: BOTH
PSN ID and Number: GTO250GTO #6
Driver Rating/Pro or Amateur: C - Amateur
#6 is already taken by Ninja__Karma (or FunnyTroll as you might remember them as). Please check the entry lists to find a number that isn't already taken

It's raceday!

Pro split in LMP's and Amateur split in GT3's. Overtaking in the bus stop chicane is far from advised. Please confirm your presence/absence in advance, more importantly now that I have to start contacting reserves.

Hope to see you later today! :D

Back