NES S5 LMP & GT3: Round 10 Finale November 24th

Give us your NES S5 race calendar! Choose 10 tracks (maximum 2 per country)!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are the sign ups so far. My VLX team mates are pending confirmation.
2019-07-03.png

2019-07-03 (3).png

That Graphic is not correct
You’re not a LMP drivers Champion
Only Teams so it does not make sense you running with the RC bc its a different category
But you do you
You should put Gold on the Teams bracket

PSN ID: Houdini Meyers
Martini Racing Team
Audi R18 HY ‘16
Bridgestone

PSN ID: ArmoredCore
Martini Racing Team
Audi R18 HY ‘16
Bridgestone

PSN ID: SplurgeTheSecond
Martini & Rossi Grand Prix (B Team)
Nissan GT-R LM NISMO
Bridgestone

Audi have pulled the plug on its LMP backing to Martini Racing and it’s cars, leaving Martini without any cars for NES S5
On Thursday night Martini Racing Team and Hyundai have reached and agreement for the Development off their LMP prototype. It will be Hyundai’s first appearance on the LMP scene in the NES History.

Here’s our new entry:
PSN ID: Houdini Meyers
Martini Racing Team
Hyundai N 2025 VGT
Bridgestone

PSN ID: ArmoredCore
Martini Racing Team
Hyundai N 2025 VGT
Bridgestone

Just to confirm to everyone, I am now officially back. I'm updating things as much as I can regarding the thread and what's been happening while I was gone. I'd like to thank all of you for your patience! :D

A reminder to ALL of our entries. You must complete the placement tests before being allowed to race, so please contact me or a Moderator of the series to help you run them. The leaderboards have been updated with a lot more times now.

Those who at the time of posting are still required to complete their placement tests are:

LMP:

@Tribe [Tribe-Racing]

GT3:

@Clean Racer [GentlemanRacing]
@gtic_ybear [Y_bearr_]
@GRM Bandit [GRM_Bandit]
@Jim38737 [BRT_James_44]
@MartMeneer [MartMeneer]
@DynamicGT [Dynamic_Carbon]
@DesertPenguin [DesertPenguin09]

Keep in mind that any new entries will also be required to complete these tests. As before, please contact myself or one of the listed moderators* to run your session.

Leaderboards have been updated.

*Besides CrazyJohn, as he's on a break.

Last edited:
Those who at the time of posting are still required to complete their placement tests are:

LMP:

@Tribe [Tribe-Racing]

GT3:

@gtic_ybear [Y_bearr_]
@GRM Bandit [GRM_Bandit]
@Jim38737 [BRT_James_44]
@MartMeneer [MartMeneer]

Keep in mind that any new entries will also be required to complete these tests. As before, please contact myself or one of the listed moderators* to run your session.

I will have them this weekend @PSN offapple

LMP:

@Tribe [Tribe-Racing]

GT3:

@gtic_ybear [Y_bearr_]
@GRM Bandit [GRM_Bandit]
@Jim38737 [BRT_James_44]
@MartMeneer [MartMeneer]

How do we go about setting up a time?

What LMP car is available?
Okay, there was a slight bit of confusion. Basically, there aren't any main LMP spaces left BUT we know that one of the drivers will only be able to make it to around half of the rounds. If you sign up as a reserve entry in LMP, you will actually have a really good chance of racing for most of the season.

As for the cars that are available still, there is a section in post #4 of this thread labelled "Car Availability Chart"

Thank you very much
Okay, there was a slight bit of confusion. Basically, there aren't any main LMP spaces left BUT we know that one of the drivers will only be able to make it to around half of the rounds. If you sign up as a reserve entry in LMP, you will actually have a really good chance of racing for most of the season.

As for the cars that are available still, there is a section in post #4 of this thread labelled "Car Availability Chart"

Teamname: TSR Sugar Rush Performance
Category: LMP1
Car: Porsche 919HY
Tyre Manu: Yokohama
Number: #69
Sponsorship: Riesen
PSN: Ryan-Hilliard (soon to be: TSR_Ryan)
DR: A+

Back