New Add on being released for GT3!!!!!!

• Thread starter goldieno1
  • 6 comments
I just read in a magazine that SCEE intend to release an add on CD for GT3....

I have seen some of the screenshots and they look great (as per normal). The add on is called GT 2001 concept and as the title suggests it is a platform for all motor manufacturers to show off their concept cars.

Cars included at this stage include the Toyota Pod, as well as about another 20 models. More importantly the disk will include new tracks :D

The good news..........

Released on 1st Jan 2002 (just over one month to go!)

The bad news.........

Only released in Japan at the moment. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Still, I think its great to see add ons and hopefully if this is successful in Japan, which considering how much they love their concept cars:odd:, it will mean more addons for the worldwide population!!!

If I can get some of the pics I am looking at, into the PC I'll upload them this evening!

D

Figure, the QUICKEST a magazine can print a story, assuming that they just slap it together with no real editing is still a few days. It takes time to distribute something physical like a magazine nationwide (or worldwide). OTOH, the web is nearly instantaneous; we can now spread rumors at 2.0 GHz.

However, you can't really put a stack of web pages next to the can to peruse while, um, filing paperwork in the Oval Office, so hardcopy still has it's uses. It's just not really a quick way to spread info any more.

Originally posted by jervinator
Figure, the QUICKEST a magazine can print a story, assuming that they just slap it together with no real editing is still a few days. It takes time to distribute something physical like a magazine nationwide (or worldwide). OTOH, the web is nearly instantaneous; we can now spread rumors at 2.0 GHz.

However, you can't really put a stack of web pages next to the can to peruse while, um, filing paperwork in the Oval Office, so hardcopy still has it's uses. It's just not really a quick way to spread info any more.

yeah you can. just mount a laptop next to it. :lol:

this add-on is just like a GT3 version of The Need For Speed. all arcade, no sim. that's not cool.

Back