New Aussie Drift Team

Hey guys im not sure if this is the right place to post this but eh. A m8 and i have been wokring tirelessly over 3 months perfecting our setups. We are currently working on an intro movie to Ozzie Driftas. This may sound stupid (BUT ITS NOT) we use alot of FF cars RWD and AWD.

I would like to see some FF drift comps only if you guys are up to it..
Vid will be ready in days to come :dunce:

Wait for the vid ;) see you round

Land Down Under.

siCk_sLiDing
I would like to see some FF drift comps only if you guys are up to it..
You Aussies.... always insisting on doing everything backwards.... :sly:

Anywhoo, good luck with the vid, and whatnot.

LoL, irl nah just wanted to be different since everyone is drifting FR's its to ez.. :P

And thanks the video is coming along nicely
One question though do u know much about camera angles , holding them etc. For this is the first movie i have made.

Later.

siCk_sLiDing
LoL, irl nah just wanted to be different since everyone is drifting FR's its to ez.. :P

Later.

Heh heh,

I really hope your being sarcastic. :sly:

And curiosity killed that cat :). of course im serious. I dont find myself the bset FR drifter but i can drift better with FF's i should post u my Eclipse GT 95' settings you'll wet yourself :D

if u want it let me know

Peace

That's ok. I'll judge your skills in your video.

But, if you say that FR is too easy, you must be extremely good at it. So, I'll wait for the video. :)

I can drift FR i didnt say i was the best though i only use 3 cars for FR
which are Silva K's (2000cc) 91'
Skyline GTS-T 89'
Rx-7 Gt-C 90'

there my favourite setups for FR :D
and yes u wil see my skill.. LoL if you think im ne thing like Mike la noir your mistaken but i have been drifting since gt3 so i got some background on it..

Ill work double as fast on this vid so u can see

Peace.

these are the cars that will be in the video

Eclipse GT 95'
Silva K's (s13) 91'
And my friends Skyline GTR 95' & RUF (aka porshe) RGT 00'

i believe that has covered all drive drains :P

siCk_sLiDing
I can drift FR i didnt say i was the best though i only use 3 cars for FR
which are Silva K's (2000cc) 91'
Skyline GTS-T 89'
Rx-7 Gt-C 90'

there my favourite setups for FR :D
and yes u wil see my skill.. LoL if you think im ne thing like Mike la noir your mistaken but i have been drifting since gt3 so i got some background on it..

Ill work double as fast on this vid so u can see

Peace.

Ok, well when someone says something is easy, that means they can do it well with little effort. Like saying, "Math is easy."

I'm looking forward to the video.

And, Please use decent grammar. No internet speak shortcuts like "u" and "r" and try to keep your grammar as good as possible. Thanks and welcome to GTP Drifting. :)

siCk_sLiDing
my bad didn't know you guys had a strict policy on grammer but YES i will do :nervous: :crazy:

Later.

Not a problem...;)

Now get to work on that vid! :cool:

hey im into drifting(check my gallery on some of my angles and stuff) and im an aussie so i was wondering if maybe i could have something to do with this "team"

Back