• 202 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Due to popular demand, I have added a nice collection of automotive logos to our smiley list. Here they are...

:viper: :mazda: :ferrari: :tvr: :Porsche: :mercedes :lambo: :jaguar: :hyundai: :honda: :gm: :ford: :vw: :dodge: :m: :bmw: :audi: :alfa: :acura: :r: :subaru: :Pontiac: :chevy: :mitsu: :skoda: :seat: :Peugeot: :fiat: :citroen: :lancia: :maserati: :venturi: :toyota: :mclaren: :gtr: :holden: :volvo: :saab: :lexus: :rotor: :caddy: :buick: :jeep: :amc: :nissan: :Pagani: :aston: :detomaso: :Plymouth: :mini: :Panoz: :embarrassed:pel: :ultima: :renault: :dmc: :shelby: :bentley: :rolls: :mg: :lotus: :koenigs: :suzuki: :ital: :saleen; :yugo: :daewoo: :landr: :triumph: :ruf: :diahatsu: :infinity: :kia: :hummer: :vauxhall: :Proton:

And, although not related to automotive logos, we have these three new smilies in our database...

:007: :rockon: :1337: :gt:

Hah! You are too cool for words my friend! It's my r/l car and although not the best for my "drifting" persona. Thats life.
Thanks Jordan.

Hey Jordan even though it probably will not be a widely used one how about Cheverlet? Just wondering.

Thanks for the cool smilies Jordan they all kick ass!

maybe i am blind and does it exist already, but is there a mitsubishi one? If not, could that one be added aswell, please?
No, you're not blind, I forgot about Mitsubishi! :blush: Anyway, it's here now...

:mitsu:

Hey Jordan even though it probably will not be a widely used one how about Cheverlet? Just wondering.
I knew I was forgetting one of the largest car companies in the world - I just couldn't remember which one... :dunce:

:chevy:

thanks, but it seems blurier than some of the others.
I think that was because of the gray/silver text color. I changed it to black now, so it should be a little better.

:Pontiac:

you a NEW viper logo,the logo thats on the 2003 viper...
cant find a new viper logo that goes straight down,here look at this...
viper268.jpg

I think the old logo is better than the new, but the new logo would make a killer smilie.

How's about the McLaren and Jaguar logos.

Back