• 34 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Klandrader's sent this DexDrive file to me, but he's not sure if it will work %100.  If anyone has it, please test it out and let me (us) know how it goes...

https://www.gtplanet.net/downloads/software/1sthybrid.gme

Thanks!

come on guys/gals anyone who has a dex drive should really try this download it has a 440.55 mph FTO LM  and a pretty fast 3000GT LM '99  both hybrids plus loads of cash with all 60 gold licenses

Maybe you can get Skynyrd to post a link to this thread on his website?  :confused:

well evo thanks for at least making it clear that you dont have a dex drive glad to see that  some people at least answer to this post other than myself  :lol:

well let me see here if anyone wants a dex drive really cheap email me at this address  ps2cheaterswer@aol.com  none of my other mailboxes seem to be working properly

ok ok go easy on me there big guy what do you think a fair price would be??   remember now that you can save all of your playstation memory cards onto disc just by using your computer never have to worry about not having enough memory  :)

Yeah, but I probably won't be playing GT2 much at all after I get GT3.  Unless I need it for a challenge or something, I just don't see that I would use it that much.

I don't know, they never appealed to me, my friend says they're a pain in the @$$ but maybe he's just an idiot. I don't think I'll ever get one, my gamehark reguar suits my need just fine.

well drifta does your friend play gt2?  if so see if he can try out that hybrid im am so curios just to find out what other people think of it especially the handling it would be very much appreciated thanx :)

He said it was to long so I put it in for him and he said it's one of the best cars he's driven, he messed with down force and other things and now he's getting it to do wheelies, it's really cool, he wouldn't let me drive it.

well thanx drifta i guess i forgot to mention that as with all hybrids if you change settings back out two screens before you play or the car will do some pretty crazy things.  i have another save here that has about 5 cars on it that bring the front end up around the 250 meter mark and they wont go back down makes for some sweet replays and they are around the 450 mph mark

i can remember the body address but the first line of code 1.2  is 801cd558  
                  801cd55a  

1.1         801cd328
                   801cd32a

as long as you have the car codes list you can print one off at http://www.rogs.dial.pipex.com/carsb.htm

and the line code was wrong so here is the correct one

801CCFB8
801CCFBA

801CD328
801CD32A

801CD558
801CD55A

THESE ALL EFFECT THE CAR NAME WHAT IT SAYS THE CAR IS IN THE GARAGE!!!!

THESE CODES AFFECT THE BODY

801CD044
801CD046

801CD3B4
801CD3B6

801CD5E4

you can put any car on any body for example use

CODE 1  F75C
CODE2  220C

THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR FIRST CAR TO THE ESCUDO :)

well gear a dex drive allows you to take your memory card and save it to your computer or to a floppy disc (its not a bad investment for 10 bucks)  so you really never run out of memory you actually save money bye not buying memory cards use a floppy disc :)   for example you can only put one garage of gt per card so you would normally need two cards to make a back up right??  well with the dex drive you can fit around 11 unzipped garages on one 3 1/2 inch floppy is that enough ???  :)

Cool.Guess i`ve been in the dark ages,lol.Do you still have one for sale?I would feel really high tech if i had one.So then you plug it up to your PS and load,correct?

Back