New drift video from Venice

• Thread starter venice
  • 9 comments
I'm glad to see you again.

Very clean lines, amazing control, I really like it. You're a great drifter :).

Those Silvias seem to run on low power.

Wow, pretty damn sweet vids dude...I love your drift's, nice and clean, they're not "choppy"...I like them, keep it up.

Awesome to see someone doing complex links.

Might I also suggest:
-Autumn Ring (forward and reverse)
-Grand Valley
-Seattle

yeah those silvia's have around 300-ish hp. GT4 gives me that I-am-gliding-on-ice feel so as a result I can't have too little power or too much power.

I actually tried to recreate my GT3 videos in GT4 but its proves too difficult and too time consuming so I ended up deciding on just making a clip based on two cars.

there are aspects of GT4 which, in my opinion, do not reflect the characteristics of their real life counterparts eg. no donuts and exceptionally difficult in slow speed drift (no smooth but long and slow drift). The added rear spoiler really gives stability to the whole car but at the same time it has become way too twichy and sometimes even an "ass-dragging" feel.

anyway, thanks for the video and for the comments :)

Whoa, that's some serious stuff! And you also deliver the super-crisp picture quality which makes the vid even more enjoyable. Please keep the good stuff coming.

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

venice
there are aspects of GT4 which, in my opinion, do not reflect the characteristics of their real life counterparts eg. no donuts and exceptionally difficult in slow speed drift (no smooth but long and slow drift). The added rear spoiler really gives stability to the whole car but at the same time it has become way too twichy and sometimes even an "ass-dragging" feel.
The man speaks oh so true. The often discussed GT4 glitch doesn't destroy the fun in the game, but it took a lot more time o get into the groove if you compare it with GT3.

Back