New Enthusia Racer (Sometimes it happens!)

• Thread starter Venari
  • 4 comments

Venari

GTPEDIA Contributor
Premium
England
Banbaria.
GTP_Venari
Hello.

After asking around the local stores, e-Bola came up trumps and I unpacked my second-hand copy of EPR today.

It's quite fun, although the dark tracks (Nurburgring!) are not good on my video projector.

So, now I understand there's no auto-save, and I've read through the FAQ a couple of times... I've done 6 levels or DR, and got to LIII on 'Life', but deliberately didn't save it.

Never thought an MGB could go that fast. ;)

Anything else I should know?

In a really close race, is it best to really gun for the win and do a bit of rubbin' at risk of losing E-points, or better to keep it smooth and settle for second?

The win will obviously net you more points, which will help with improving your rating. Basically just keep and eye on your E-point guage. Have a fair idea of how many points you regain at the end of the race (depends on your driver level) and i would suggest trying not to lose more than you can recover; although a couple of less tense races will allow you to regain E-points after a tough one if you find yourself doing too much rubbing or mowing.

Go for the win until you get towards the sharpe end of the scale. Once you get there you'll need to race clean otherwise you'll start heading back the way you came.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :) 👍

Now you get to join the rest of us in the disappointment of knowing that the chances of Konami making an Enthusia 2 are very slim. :lol:

Back