New Ferrari F140 Pics!

• Thread starter GVX
  • 23 comments

GVX

Checkout the new fezzer!

A shed load more piccies can be found here --> http://www.geocities.com/fedeferraricolleccio/galeria4.html
f140.jpg

WOW, i thought when i first saw it it looked bad, but now i see this pic and think about it in a new way.

Before it looked different, but with the all black top it looks much better.

Duh. They are the same! But it is not following sequential numbering. The car is the F140 not the F60. Notice how ferrari just called it the FX untill the designated a number?

I must change my underwear. I really couldnt help myself. :D
One helluva good looking car. I want one.
Hmmmm, what can I sell first, the ps2 console, ps1 console, x-box, stereo and before long, I can get that f140. ;)
Misnblu

Originally posted by GVX

???? :confused: :odd:

It's called the F140! That's what the thread is named and the number plate on the car says F140 :lol: 🤬 :lol:

F140 is the project number.
FX is the prototype name.
F60 is the name of the car that will be sold to people with way too much money. ;)

I've not heard of the F140, but the prototypes of the "F60" I saw not only looked nothing like these, but the magazine I saw them in had gotten them from a spy photo, not an official Ferrari press pack so they were just dancing in the dark with the name.

It's the F140, I assume.

Originally posted by eddy_2790
it's F60.....my magazine says so :)

Everyone's wrong once in a while. :) Fact is, no one knows which car is the F60, or if Ferrari will even really use the "F60" moniker. In this thread alone, we've got two different prototypes: one with a red roof, one black. There's other subtle changes between the two, as well. Until you see an F60 (or some other FX-based car) for sale, the final name won't really be known.

This is the F60 production car!!!

The plate no. is trying to confuse you guys!!!!

This is the FX prototype!!!

The plate is just a camouflage thing!

Wake up!!!

This a $600,000 F60, you can't fool Top Gear magazine!

thats what i thought but a while back some one told me otherwise, but in a mag i read it said 7 speed tranny

Back