New Ferraris Revealed in Project CARS 2 Content Leak

Firstly: The Shot of Michel Ferte´s F40 lm is great!

Secondly: How does stuff like those Pictures get leaked? where are they from? Do the developers do this? same as the Porsches. Just out of interest, i´m really curious.

I am really looking Forward to most of the announced Ferraris and I am interested how SMS will categorize them. Hopefully authentically.

Firstly: The Shot of Michel Ferte´s F40 lm is great!

Secondly: How does stuff like those Pictures get leaked? where are they from? Do the developers do this? same as the Porsches. Just out of interest, i´m really curious.

I am really looking Forward to most of the announced Ferraris and I am interested how SMS will categorize them. Hopefully authentically.

Someone "hacked " their way into the encrypted files of the pc version.

Is there a circuit with this pack too? Honestly, a pretty uninspiring list if you ask me. Never been that big of a Ferarri guy I guess.

I'd rather get a MX5, AE86, 510, some old muscle cars, stuff like that.

The one I'm most looking forward to driving is the 250 TR - a great competitor for the Aston Martin DBR1/300 already in the game, which is currently all on its own - maybe a Jaguar D Type in the Le Mans Legends pack (hopefully). The previously leaked Porsche content included a 917K so hopefully we get a Ferrari 512M or S to stop that car being on its own.

A few pictures of the 250 TR which I took at the London Classic Car Show in February - I wonder if that is where SMS scanned the car (perhaps before the show started).

Ferrari 250 TR.jpg

Maybe you will get an MX5 in the "Fun Pack". I believe there will be a track included with each of the four DLC packs.

The one I'm most looking forward to driving is the 250 TR - a great competitor for the Aston Martin DBR1/300 already in the game, which is currently all on its own - maybe a Jaguar D Type in the Le Mans Legends pack (hopefully). The previously leaked Porsche content included a 917K so hopefully we get a Ferrari 512M or S to stop that car being on its own.

A few pictures of the 250 TR which I took at the London Classic Car Show in February - I wonder if that is where SMS scanned the car (perhaps before the show started).

View attachment 679247

Maybe you will get an MX5 in the "Fun Pack". I believe there will be a track included with each of the four DLC packs.

Oh my god a D type, i never thought of that. Don´t plant seeds like this into my head. I have to start my bachelor-thesis in a couple of weeks...not thinking about Aston vs. Ferrari vs. Jaguar in the manliest times of le mans, hunting down the miles in style.

Oh my god a D type, i never thought of that. Don´t plant seeds like this into my head. I have to start my bachelor-thesis in a couple of weeks...not thinking about Aston vs. Ferrari vs. Jaguar in the manliest times of le mans, hunting down the miles in style.

And a Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR to round off the classic open top 50's Le Mans racers.:)

Last edited:
Hey that's me who found those cars and posted this pic on racedepartment!

I also found some other cars. One of them will obviously be in the fun pack! Here is the picture:

aa64ppgck2ra26r6g.jpg

So yes, 488 Challenge and 512 BB LM confirmed. Hope they will really be in the game one day. Still waiting for the 250 GTO too...

I also found some other cars. One of them will obviously be in the fun pack! Here is the picture:

So yes, 488 Challenge and 512 BB LM confirmed. Hope they will really be in the game one day. Still waiting for the 250 GTO too...

Where is this Picture from?

aa64ppgck2ra26r6g.jpg

Driving that Audi without a Red Bull livery would just feel wrong. Hopefully that is hidden somewhere in the DLC.

From GUIVEHICLEIMAGES.bff. it has more than 4300 images of cars, including every livery for each car. I just put them in a single pic.
And for the RedBull livery, sorry but I didn't find it. Maybe I missed it!
No worries, it's probably related to licensing, I think Ekstrom is connected to EA/NFS in some way.

Back