New Gauge Display car specific?

• Thread starter CYD
  • 30 comments

CYD

The BMW Series 1 has the new Gauge display that shows Throttle/Brake and the weight Distribution ball.

Are there any cars in GTP/Pal/Korean that have the weight distribution meter? Or is it only with the new BMW disc?

Thanks,

~CYD

I'd like to add that the Accel/Brake meters can be seen too with any car with the Korean or Pal version.

To enable, pause then hit select, unpause.

~CYD

I thought you were talking about gauges like in NFS6 HP2 judjung by the topic name ;) I like the new HUD, but i think it's kinda overloaded :indiff:

It's better that the one in Prologue, that's for sure :sly:

all i want is for the speed to be in MPH not KPH or at least the option to change it, because they didnt for prologue :grumpy: :grumpy: 👎

I'm surprised Prologue didn't have the option to switch, but thanfully it was in km/h. Doing "300km/h" sounds better than "200-whatver mph". ;)

Civ
I'm surprised Prologue didn't have the option to switch, but thanfully it was in km/h. Doing "300km/h" sounds better than "200-whatver mph". ;)

300 KPH means nothing to us Brits :)

300Kph means less to us than 186Mph although both are the same speed. A number in Kph does not sound better than a lower number thats in Mph, thats just stupid.

GTXLR
300 KPH means nothing to us Brits :)

Always confuses me :)

I had a couple of import bikes, and the speedo's were in kph. I'd be looking at 250kph, and I'd be trying to do the calculation in my head as to how fast I was "really" going.

I'd always get speed limits wrong as well...motorway is 160kph, no wait a minute...divide by 6 and carry three, no its lower, maybe higher... etc

Besides 200mph is a nice round number, at Fuji I want to know when I hit 200, not 321.21 or whatever :)

So please lets have a choice this time 👍

Don't be mad at me, but i think England is the only "official" Prologue realease country with mph. Am i right? 💡 💡 Maybe the whole conversion wasn't made fast enough to make it in the release, so there's only one version :(

Yes, converting from kmh to mph is a LOT harder than vice-versa 👎

It would have been great to have both, i'm just happy i use kmh 👍

EDIT: I don't think you would be able to choose this in GT4, but GT4 will be officially released for UK, Germany, France, USA so the right uh.....speed measuring unit :dopey: will be used. Just like in GT3

England hasn't had the choice of Mph in ANY GT game. It can' be hard to just give everyone a choice in the options.

I WANT MPH!!!!........I have never understood KPH.....the speeds always look alot higher and its confusing!

p.s.......The dials are model specific when it comes to hybrid / electric cars because PD has done Honda's IMA dials as they look in the real car aswell as the Toyota Hybrid Synergy dials in the Prius.

Attachments

• IMA.jpg
    IMA.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 22
  • HSD.jpg
    HSD.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 21
Long live the MPH :)

We refuse to bow down to European standards in the UK ;)

We drink "pints", we can still order "quarter pounders" , become a member of the "mile" high club, a wall in football must be 10 "yards" back, height is measured in "feet" and some things in "inches" :lol:

We salute you MPH, may you long fly in the face of European Standardisation :lol:

Well, it's what you are used to.

I'm used to KPH, since I live in The Netherlands.--> Europe.

If I see 150 KPH in MPH, I automatically think: Damn, that's slow.. :grumpy: People used to MPH know that going 94 is pretty fast.

Simple answer to all of this.........PD!......make there an option to change the speed measurement!

p.s. MPH Rules!

ha maybe someone can make a usb speedo so that when playing GT4 it automatically changes it to MPH. 💡

[EDIT]

btw this was a p**s take. :) hence the "ha" at the begining of the post.

I reckon the plural to "Prius" might just be "Prius"... Like Fish.

(And nobody even attempt to tell me that fishes is the plural to fish.)

C.

Back