Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

New Gran Turismo 7 4K Screenshots of Pre-Order Bonus Cars

Gran Turismo 7 pre-orders officially opened on Tuesday, and if you reserve your copy early, you’ll be rewarded with 100,000 in-game credits and a “3 Car Pack” of bonus content including the Toyota Supra GT500 ’97 (Castrol Tom’s), Porsche 917 Living Legend, and Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept Stealth Model...

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

New Gran Turismo 7 4K Screenshots of Pre-Order Bonus Cars

Gran Turismo 7 pre-orders officially opened on Tuesday, and if you reserve your copy early, you’ll be rewarded with 100,000 in-game credits and a “3 Car Pack” of bonus content including the Toyota Supra GT500 ’97 (Castrol Tom’s), Porsche 917 Living Legend, and Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept Stealth Model...
dumb question maybe, but where are the headlights on this thing

Gran Turismo Ps5 GIF by PlayStation
I'm ready!

Scapes are cool and all, but I sometimes get the feeling they're using 'em as a bit of a crutch in promo materials that feels potentially misleading. Real photograph, captured on PS5... I Can't Believe It's Not Bullshots!

Still, the fully in-game stuff looks quite good too... Tsukuba wet... :drool:

Anyone know what track is in this pic? I feel like it’s High Speed Ring but i’m not really sure.

Attachments

• D8DC9796-92DB-4C96-97C0-49261B592F3C.jpeg
    D8DC9796-92DB-4C96-97C0-49261B592F3C.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 48
I just want to be sure I’m not a complete idiot here, but are these three cars exclusive to those who pre-ordered? Or will anyone be able to buy them at a later point? I won’t be too disappointed to not have the Stealth RX-Vision, but I definitely want the Castrol Supra and the 917 LL.

Dan
I just want to be sure I’m not a complete idiot here, but are these three cars exclusive to those who pre-ordered? Or will anyone be able to buy them at a later point? I won’t be too disappointed to not have the Stealth RX-Vision, but I definitely want the Castrol Supra and the 917 LL.
The Stealth livery may be exclusive, but you'll be able to acquire the Supra and Living Legend.

I have a feeling there will be other stealth livery cars that will serve as "secret" cars in gt7.Would be odd to just have the Mazda concept with that livery.

Toyota-Supra-GT500-Castrol-TOMS_03-800x450.jpeg

This shot in particular worries me a little bit. I can't help but to notice that the wing blades don't seem to cast any shadow on the winglets, and that's most prominently seen on the right winglet. It's been a nagging issue since the PS3 era games and it doesn't look like it's being fixed even in GT7. Same goes for the side mirrors of cars.

I know it's a small issue, but with all the talk about ray tracing and all, I had at least hoped that ray tracing would fix that, at least in Scapes.

To me, it appears the left wing endplates are out of reflected light(that wing angle and camera angle just miss the shadow). I guess that’s why there’s no shadow cast. The right inner wing endplte, is getting reflected light from the car itself, possibly the walls/video screens or what are to the left. That’s all I got.

Toyota-Supra-GT500-Castrol-TOMS_03-800x450.jpeg

This shot in particular worries me a little bit. I can't help but to notice that the wing blades don't seem to cast any shadow on the winglets, and that's most prominently seen on the right winglet. It's been a nagging issue since the PS3 era games and it doesn't look like it's being fixed even in GT7. Same goes for the side mirrors of cars.

I know it's a small issue, but with all the talk about ray tracing and all, I had at least hoped that ray tracing would fix that, at least in Scapes.
Scapes don't have ray tracing enabled. Kaz said it will be aviable in replays, in the garage and in the menu demo stages (such as you can see in ghe NSX screenshots from GT Auto)

Last edited:
Who will preorder only because of these cars?
I would like too but PD's record of taking pre order money and then delaying the game for a year has me waiting until we get a lot closer to launch date and see if it is going to actually launch in March. Remember GT7 has already been delayed to Mar 22. It was supposed to launch this fall. Can't wait for the game but I can wait to spend my money on it. Plus I want to see PS5 availability as we get closer to decide on PS4 or PS5 version. Should know more on everything as we get into Dec and Jan. Hold on to your cash for now.

Something's not right. None of theese screenshots use any sort of Ray-Tracing for reflections.
They've said RT is OFF during gameplay, but not in the photomode, replays and other scripted stuff.

Yet here are PROMO screenshots that look exactly like if they were taken in GTS...

None of the wipers reflect in glass, none of the mirrors and wings reflect on bodies, and for example, that radiator in the headlight of a Supra and it's brakes - they are fully lit-up. What's wrong with the photomode?

Both trailers clearly show-off RT capabilities, it's especially easy to spot by side mirrors reflecting on car bodies...

Back