New Gran Turismo 7 "Starting Line" Trailer Reveals More New & Returning Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 608 comments
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Deep Forest Teased in Latest Gran Turismo 7 Trailer Easter Egg

Alongside revealing a selection of new vehicles for Gran Turismo 7, the latest trailer which landed today may well have confirmed at least one additional track for the title: Deep Forest...
Seriously, I'm still shocked by that. Not only because it's a classic original coming back, which is awesome, but man... this is THE easter egg. Good job PD.

Polo GTI?

1634830950510.png

Screenshot 2021-10-21 165111.png
<Normal M3, the Sport Evolution is also listed.
I didn't see the Sport Evo listed, but this car looks silver which means it's not a Sport Evo. If they've added another E30 M3 that's an 89 model in Silver, it could be a Cecotto or Ravaglia, or perhaps one of the slightly different spec models that went to Japan....

Has anyone figured out what cars appear behind Kaz when he's sat down and the camera's facing him head on? There are some rigs behind him. Roughly 1:17 and 1:25 in the video.

This Chaparral is only known because it has a fan to boost speed and because this technology was banned for good because the car was too quick and spread all sorts of debris on the other cars. In terms of results, it has never won a race and the GT fans will have the same cars indefinitely (and it seems this car will compete in the game against the endurance (Le Mans cars). It´s worth mentioning that CAN AM was an independent category and this Chaparral would not be allowed to race at Le Mans or in any other race in the Endurance Champ--the Chaparral does not even have headlights. I am aware that most people will hate my comment, but I don´t mind. PD keeps making the very same mistakes.

This Chaparral is only known because it has a fan to boost speed and because this technology was banned for good because the car was too quick and spread all sorts of debris on the other cars. In terms of results, it has never won a race and the GT fans will have the same cars indefinitely (and it seems this car will compete in the game against the endurance (Le Mans cars). It´s worth mentioning that CAN AM was an independent category and this Chaparral would not be allowed to race at Le Mans or in any other race in the Endurance Champ--the Chaparral does not even have headlights. I am aware that most people will hate my comment, but I don´t mind. PD keeps making the very same mistakes.
What even is the point of this "insight" then?

I am very happy with the confirmation of the McLaren F1 GTR Longtail. I hope its racing brothers will also appear, like the Porsche 911 GT1 '98, Lamborghini Diablo Strandale, Panoz Esperante and the Ferrari F50 GT (prototype).

Deep Forest is originally very short. It is possible that the modern version of it can keep the same layout and curves, however, increasing its length.

Last edited:
Is this not DFR?

My mate sent me the screengrab from this trailer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-174557_WhatsApp.png
    Screenshot_20211021-174557_WhatsApp.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 15
Back