New Gran Turismo 7 "Starting Line" Trailer Reveals More New & Returning Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 608 comments
What was rude about it? You said it hasn't been posted, I just said it has been. Stop trying to get so offended by something that isn't at all.

It has been posted, plenty of times. There is more threads than just this one on the forum.
Jeez, chiiiiilll. Have a good day đź‘Ť

Jeez, chiiiiilll. Have a good day đź‘Ť
You responded to me so you got a response back. Pretty simple, not sure how that is seen as anything else I'm not sure but it seems you've been reading into things that aren't there with both these replies.

Really happy to see this constant stream of updates and sneak peeks at the game leading up to the launch after the draught in 2020. The game looks great and even the pessimist in me can't help but to feel hype! Super happy to see the C4 in particular in this video, hope it's the ZR-1 model.

Meh.. just went through those background cars... this is what I got...

1634854462386.png

Appears to be 34 British and 88 German cars in the grid, and the French list seems to say 32/32 to the far right.

A detail that is making me hopeful is the effectiveness of the headlights (weak in GT Sport). Hopefully it's not just an effect for cinematics.

View attachment 1087869

Below, in the first trailer.

View attachment 1087870
I'm hopeful that it's gameplay footage as the cars have the rectangular Gran Turismo sanctioned number plates, as opposed to the circle no.2 on the 917 in the cinematic.

Happy to see Deep Forest layout is intact. Let's hope the trackside atmosphere itself stays reasonably similar to previous games too (unlike the much widened Trial Mountain).

Happy to see old cars new and returning too. Though I still don't get why the FINA F1 GTR is listed as BMW when the Ueno Clinic F1 GTR is under McLaren :lol:

Tyre deformation has been a thing since the Gran Turismo Sport Beta I believe.
Keep in mind just because you see the tyre flexing visually, it doesn't mean it's simulated in the physics engine.

Someone managed to extract every single physics parameter in GTS and something as basic as tyre pressure isn't even simulated. The tyres in GT are just rolling solid cylinders.

I notice in one of the opening shots of the game, with the Emil Frey Lamborghini (which appears to me as though it will be a purchasable car and not simply something made as a demo of the livery editor) is that the Porsche 911 RSR Gr.3 ahead of it also has a completed different livery. White with dual bright orange/reddish stripes down the middle.

Yeah. I'm really glad they returned to the "car collection game" like it always has been. I was really shocked when they showed that trailer with the burning car carcasses and were saying that they burned everything down to take a different approach to the game. Good thing they realized that it was a wrong move. I wonder if Kaz will say something about this)
I must say that the most important thing is to tell everyone that they are determined to say goodbye to the old modeling.

Last edited:
Good spot. Might be an FIA livery or Porsche GT Sport Asia or made up livery.
FIA Livery, mentioned it the other day, previous trailers show a couple of porsches with the FIA Livery after they show the livery editor scenes

Back