New Gran Turismo 7 "Starting Line" Trailer Reveals More New & Returning Cars

• Thread starter Famine
  • 608 comments
This is amazing news!! Now.. I await the news Apricot Hill makes it for launch! My heart will always pine for Seattle Circuit too.
Doubt Seattle will ever return sadly :/ My wish would be for one of the Indycar street circuits like Toronto, Long Beach or Detroit to help fill the void.

I'm guessing that going to cover real tracks and city is difficult with this pandemic, so I think it makes sense to remake the original tracks.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that going to cover real tracks and city is difficult with this pandemic, so I think it makes sense to remake the original tracks.
They started development of the game 3 years before the pandemic started.

It's too late , but should be interesting to have a pole : do you want old classical GT tracks or not ? or how many old classical GT tracks should you expect : 0/ 3/ 5 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 ?
personnaly I can't imagine a GT without minimum 10 old classical GT tracks ... I find them more beautiful than the real tracks ...
my 12 prefered are deep forest, Grand valley, Tiral Montain, appricot hill, Seattle, El Capitan , miedfild, Citta di Aria, Costa di Amalfi, Georges V, Rome, Eiger Nordwand, tahiti maze ... for the ''new'' I like only Dragon Trail ... ok I go back to play GT4 ... :embarrassed:)

Gimme all the og original tracks.They're one of the main pillars of GT.Even with the E-Sport focus,not having Trial Mountain in GT Sport was a bummer.
I would like the return of fantasy tracks based on real cities,anew Seattle layout based around the old track(without the jumps) or Cita Di Aria for time trials

Last edited:
The series was built on original tracks. GT1 was 100% fantasy, GT2 only had Laguna, GT3 added Monaco(ish). That was it, two real tracks across three games, one of which is still the best selling. It wasn't until GT4 that they really started adding real tracks, with seven more of them.

Maybe if they reconfigure this track some I may come to enjoy it. Still holding out hope for red rock valley

I love it! Mid Field, Grand Valley and my body is ready :D

I Don't want real circuits at this moment, many of them are really boring, for example Silverzzztone

I love it! Mid Field, Grand Valley and my body is ready :D

I Don't want real circuits at this moment, many of them are really boring, for example Silverzzztone
Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

That LP640 noise makes me feel some kind of way to be honest... it's heavenly. Can't wait to hear the exhaust note.
About the track though, they seem to have followed the same philosophy as with Trial Mountain. Recognisable, but not quite an exaft replica of the original.
Also, has anyone else noticed the head movement in the cockpit? Feels much more lively

Last edited:
Up until the last sector the track seems to be quite like the original and it also looks as if the original layout is available to be raced as well, you can see it pretty good if you look at the pit entry. In the approach to the hairpin it also looks like you can turn left early as well.

Wow. Quite the way to mark the halfway point between the Showcase trailer and the release date. I'm stoked to see a first person view of the LP640, definitely not sounding like a Gallardo this time around. :D
I really hope they tweak the shifting in it though, it reminisces of the single-clutch vehicles shifting like full blown manuals in GT Sport (Enzo, Aventador) before they got changed. Small nitpick in the grand scheme of things, though.

Also, is that an Alfa Romeo 8C up in first place???

Edit: Yes! Near impossible to get a clear photo of the dang Alfa but it's there!
alfa romeo 8c 1.jpg
alfa romeo 8c 2.jpg

Last edited:
Up until the last sector the track seems to be quite like the original and it also looks as if the original layout is available to be raced as well, you can see it pretty good if you look at the pit entry. In the approach to the hairpin it also looks like you can turn left early as well.
I hope so but I don’t see the where the barriers change and or a road as per original design in the trailer

Edit: barrier on left is solid concrete before hairpin and then there’s just grass on the left after the hairpin

Last edited:
Is that an RX-Vision road car, or is that an RX-7 with a body kit? I can't tell.

I feel like cockpit view was a really horrible camera choice to use as you can't see the track as good. From what we can see however, I think the track feels rather generic. Somehow lost a bit of it's charm in this iteration.

Last edited:
Back