NEW! GT4 HD WATER ART mohus video

• Thread starter mohus4
  • 8 comments
I've been horribly unable to stream this video. Are you sure that this thing isn't extremely long or that it actually works? As a note, I'm using the broadband-enabled computers here at school. So if it doesn't work, then it just doesn't.

It downloaded alright for me. I just don't see the special thing. It's the GT:HD Impreza rally car replay with some water wave effect. So?

I hate to break this but this is kinda old news..... that video replay of the Impreza has been on the GTHD website for atleast a week and its downloadble in way higher quality.. this is the same vid but added with some odd water effect, it kind of ruins it!

Robin

I hate to break this but this is kinda old news..... that video replay of the Impreza has been on the GTHD website for atleast a week and its downloadble in way higher quality.. this is the same vid but added with some odd water effect, it kind of ruins it!

Robin

Have to agree. When ever the Scooby got close enough to the camera to admire PD's fine efforts of car modelling that water effort ruined it. Sorry.

Back