• 20 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
I'm proud to announce the opening of our new GT5 forum! Enjoy, everyone!

Jordan
I'm proud to announce the opening of our new GT5 forum! Enjoy, everyone!

Cool thanks, stumbled across this news on the net, and sure enough we already have a thread going. First glance appears pretty good to me, lets hope for better AI, and fully sused out online play, among all the pretty pics.👍

Steve

Thanks Jordan for the new forum!

We'll be getting the latest information first hand. 👍

Good one, Jordan mate! I'll likely share my thoughts as best as I can as long as I am a member of GTPlanet on GT5. Just looking to debut in the GT5 forums... oh wait. I'm doing so right now!

Oh no... I only just got over the trauma of waiting for GT4... and now THIS! :nervous: I'm going to go mad :scared:

No, seriously, great to see that GTPlanet is at the forefront once again, and this new forum should keep all those pesky "GT5 Release Date" threads out of the GT4 forum!

BTW, when is the release date? :sly: (joke...) If the delay in GT4 is anything to go by, I look forward to getting it for my 40th birthday... :ill:

I was thinking just the other day that we could do a GT5 section :)

So GT5 will have 1400 cars, 300 tracks and will be released in 2012 :D

j8mie
I was thinking just the other day that we could do a GT5 section :)

So GT5 will have 1400 cars, 300 tracks and will be released in 2012 :D
I wouldn´t be surprised if it does. Blu-ray can store all that.

Thanks I did not expect it until fall thanks Jordon!!! :) I think they should use the "Vision Gran Turismo" theme for the Prolouge that is sure to come before GT5. Will it come to the U.S. I can only hope. :)

I'm starting to think this forum needs thread screening.

There's way too many 'wishes' and we aren't even with a year of release. I'm scared. :eek:

:lol: If we start talking about GT5 now........we will be insane buy the time it comes out! ..............but im up for a bit of insanity! :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back