New Here - Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukubaTrueno

(Banned)
RabiaEx
Hello, Im new here and I'm trying to improve my drift in GT4. I've been learning to drft for about a 5 days, and to be clear, I barely know how to, Im just starting and Im using the New Drift Settings Depot thred. I can't upload videos because I play on my PS2 and I sont have online capabilities(sp?)..

Anyways, here are the cars I have drifted(tried):

1- '93 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32)
2- '91 Nissan SILVIA K's (S13)
3- '04 BMW 120d
4- Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86)

If you have some recomendations to give me about cars, that'll be great!!

P.S: Im not new to the series, Im new to drifting in GT4.

I hope you guys are friendly and won't bash me. Hehe

I have a few ones here, organized by the drivetrain.

FR: The early FD RX-7's, the latest MX-5, Skyline GTS-t Type M '89/91
MR: The AW11 MR2's (the old ones), Lotus Europa, great low powered cars, or if you want more grunt, take the ProtoMotors Spirra.
AWD: If you want to drift a GT-R, take either the R33 or the R34 as they have more rear-biased power distributions.

And last but not the least, there are the true D1 cars: Blitz Skyline, HKS Silvia and Mazda BP Falken RX-7. 👍

- R -

thats all good, i think the d1 cars, are great for drifting, along with lightly modified s13's ;) good luck!

Thanks all! Here are two of my first drifting pics.

Note: I took the picture with my camera, that why it looks crappy. My T.V is an HDTV and I dont have the HD cable for my PS2, so that makes it look CRAPPIER. I don't have a connection for my PS2 to the computer, thus having to play on my T.V always with no ways to take better pics. If you have any recomendations, I would appreciate it.

I just bought the HD cable for my PS2 from eBay and I expect it in my house at saturday.

Here are the pics, I have just started to drift:

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n131/sealboyy/?action=view&current=DSCF1629.jpg

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n131/sealboyy/DSCF1628.jpg

Please feel free to reply. :)

Oh, and I might make a drift video for you guys to see. =D

I just remembered there's a HUGE thread titled "What car would you recommend starting with?" Why don't you take a look around there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back