(new!) hidden cars

• Thread starter RB26DETT
  • 14 comments
its not new...

what cars (hidden) are there? I know there is the clk dtm race car. is there the honda integra type R and honda nsx Type r?

There ought to be a half-dozen topics on this, next time, do a search.

CLK Race Car
VW Polo
Honda NSX '90
Honda NSX '91
Honda NSX Type R '92
Honda NSX '97
Honda Integra SiR-G (2 versions)
Honda Integra Type-R
Honda Integra Type-R 98 Spec
Shelby GT500KR
Toyota GT-One '98 (with Esso sponsors)
Toyota GT-One '99 (with Esso sponsors)
Peugeot 206 Rally Car (with Esso sponsors)
Peugeot 406 Sedan (with Esso sponsors on race mod)
And 5 Vauxhalls that are just Opels in disguise.

Honestly, the only real missing "cars" are the VW Polo, the NSX Type-R, and the CLK Race Car.

The rest are just copycats of available cars with different bodies or titles above them.

Find out which version you have of GT2; and then see about codes for buying any car. I implore you to do a search, though...my site may give you all the info you need. (Sorry, it's rather patchy, but it should get the job done.)

http://members.tripod.com/pupik-gt2

Then you have Version 1.2;

D01C353C D5D8
801C308C xxxx
D01C353C D5D8
801C308E xxxx

Find your car form the list of body codes on my site.

hmmmm, thats interesting, i had the CLK code a long time ago, still have it loaded on my gameshark pro, but i never knew about the NSX type R (and never cared about the VW Polo, lol)

hey pupik, awesome site to answer the q's of a beginner. Just one more ques. What is gameshark and how do you get it?
:rolleyes:

If you live in the US, then Wal*Mart and Target should have them in stock in your games section. Sometimes you can rent them from Blockbuster. There's always EBay, too.

For other locations, you'd find them in any store that specifically deals with videogames. Finding PSX/PSOne GameSahrks may get difficult to find.

There's also a few "knock-offs" that do something similar but go by different names. I'm not too hip to what they're called, but try the GS/Cheats/Hybrids section of GTP.

Back