New In Box 60GB Playstation 3 *ebay auction*

• Thread starter Event
  • 34 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's been removed. How much was it up for?

Oh, it's not going up until tonight, I guess you guys can't see it. Its a one day auction, $499 starting, $699 buy it now.

Saw one just chilling on top of a Vonage display at Best Buy last week. I had to give it a double take....., I picked it up to check it was a actual 60gb PS3 and not just an empty box.

After Christmas, a lot of people that might otherwise have money are tapped and with the latest shipments hitting the stores now, I think we'll see more supply and less demand.

Good luck selling it, if I didn't already have one....I'd probably jump on it!

I'll by it for $500!...maybe- If I PM you then know that I interested. But right now, I'm saving up for a new tablet laptop.

nah, this is brand new, well sorta. It's been sitting in my closet for 2 months :embarrassed:

Is the new PS3 only NTSC or NTSC and PAL??? That's some important info for people whom want to buy it.

I'll buy it for $650!! I'm dead serious!

Come on! you gotta loosen the pocket for your GTP fellas Kevin :P. No but I'm serious about my offer.

And if you don't accept that...[insert Sicilian music here] I'll guess I'll make you an offer you can't refuse...

The advert description states that the system is NTSC... I think if it were a PAL Playstation 3, he'd be asking for a bit more than $500 starting price...

What's with the pumpkin?? :odd:

Hmmm, i cant wait till this is launched in UK, hope there is less eBaying going on and people dont go and buy one to make a profit :(

Hmmm, i cant wait till this is launched in UK, hope there is less eBaying going on and people dont go and buy one to make a profit :(

But that's what capitalism is all about! Anyway, this is off topic, buh bye.

Oh, it's not going up until tonight, I guess you guys can't see it. Its a one day auction, $499 starting, $699 buy it now.

Ahh. I'll get my coat, then.

I like Halloween is all... Nah, I can't be bothered to change it, and when I did the filesize was too big so I gave up.

The advert description states that the system is NTSC... I think if it were a PAL Playstation 3, he'd be asking for a bit more than $500 starting price...

To show I actually have it in my possesion. :P

I like Halloween is all... Nah, I can't be bothered to change it, and when I did the filesize was too big so I gave up.
Lol! He was talking about Event's picture dude :D

And btw, I think your pumpkin is awesome....

Did that sound wrong?

Auction ended chaps...the PS3 shall come to meee to MEEEEEEE!!! :sly:

And thank you Kevin/Event for being such a nice seller 👍

Auction ended chaps...the PS3 shall come to meee to MEEEEEEE!!! :sly:

And thank you Kevin/Event for being such a nice seller 👍

Hey Ozzy... if I ever go back to New York--and I hope I will within the next 8 years--, dyou feel like having a pizza and videogame night with me?:sly:

Okay, Ive got everything I need! Meet me at JFK tomorrow at 2 PM :lol:

Seriously, I actually have the money and could do it, but I reaaally don't think its that good of an idea.

Congrats on the purchases! I mean, Kevin likes Pink Floyd, why would you not feel good about a internet purchases from him? 👍

:grumpy:

Wow you let this sit in a wardrobe for 2 months? Talking about missing the boat.

I screwed up big time on this one... I guess I've learned my lesson. Next time I'll camp out for a pre-order, not the actual system! :dopey:
Congrats on the purchases! I mean, Kevin likes Pink Floyd, why would you not feel good about a internet purchases from him? 👍
Hells yea 👍 If only I was any good at bass guitar, then I would probably be into all of that bass stuff you've been selling in here. But I need a good bass first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back