Update 1.21 Released

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 1,542 comments

Considering the wait, are you happy with how the finished product appears to look?

• Total voters
Is it possible create dirt, gravel or snow circuits?

The rally mode is what I miss most of GT5 course maker.
It looks like only four following areas are available for now:
JAJ09Lxlgxw.jpg

Of_hHOaqTa0.jpg

oOMnRq_ZLJQ.jpg

uhGI0hZwbzQ.jpg

Will we be able to control the track layout on all 3 axes (X,Y,Z)? I mean, without elevation changes, every track will be boring after a while.

Just because they're supposedly dominating the market, doesn't mean it's not weird.

I will always find tablets strange...

At first, I didn't see the point either. After I was given one by my dad and used it that first week, that was when I found a reason (for me at least) that made it quite useful. As I said before, it offers that nicer and less straining screen that's bigger then my phone AND its much lighter then the Laptops I have so I can watch videos when out with the family and when its time to go, no need to do a power down, unplug (assuming you were lucky enough to find a cord) and wrapping it up.

Well looking deep into it..seems that it can't be possible for this to be an app only. It's just crazy if it is. I think it's NOT because on the official website says this...

Screenshot 2015-09-29 at 2.58.12 PM.png

:lol: ...but if you have a phone and a laptop what the hell is the point of having something in-between? Just plainly because you can afford it and wouldn't mind the brag rights? :D

By the same reasoning, why do we have smart phones, when they're something in-between a laptop and an original cellphone?

Because it's very convenient. We use a tablet at work for simple stuff, like emails, event coordination (scanning tickets and sorting out a guest list with a dedicated app), and the like, and leave the heavy lifting (large file sorting, complicated spreadsheets, photo and video editing) to the dedicated desktops. My girlfriend went to Europe for three months last year and left her laptop with me, because a tablet took care of anything she would reasonably want to do over there.

Just because you can't see a point, doesn't mean there isn't one.

If you want something pointless, I would say look no further than a bland, cut down, rough approximation of Targa Florio in a game that already has a beautiful recreation of Nurby. :D

Last edited:
Will there be more terrains? We need one rally one but I can't bare waiting anymore,... I don't think anyone does

Latest Posts

Back