New Release Date Discussion

• Thread starter sUn
  • 1,153 comments
Come on Sunny, we don't need more of these threads. Don't believe anything until Polyphony decide to release anything. Agreed they're not exactly trustworthy, BUT they are the most trustworthyest of the bunch. Anyway, the PAL date is still that late, so it's not just you NTSC guys who have the issue ;)

That's about the only one I'll believe. Just because it's not the closest to today release date, doesn't mean it's the most realistic. Atleast for me.

Over190mph
was it sopoused to be november 16 thats what he told me at best buy and i preorder.

yeah November 16 2005 sounds about right.

I'm thinking online will be included in this new release date. What elese could be taking them this long?

A buddy of mine works at gamestop and he said it will be out sometime in january of 2005. He also said they are adding the online support.

Please, please do not listen to gamestop. Do not listen to anyone who tells you when it will be out. They don't know.

What do you mean "taking this long". The game wasn't due out in the States for another three weeks.. so it's been delayed another three weeks, that ain't enough time to do d**k.

Gamestop is probably right about the date, since the Japanese release is scheduled for the end of December, and the U.S. will be only a couple weeks behind it. But they're wrong about online.

As the world's #1 retailer of videogames, I think GameStop might have an advantage in being able to tell you when the game comes out.
Many of us will be buying GT4 at a GameStop anyway, so that is the place we ask about the date.
Just ask...they will tell you THE OFFICIAL DATE unless there isn't one.
Of course, move-backs can happen, but they will tell you that, too.

Try going to Best Buy to find out.
Big fat ZERO!

Well, frankly, I can wait another couple of months, but getting into next year, thats crazy. Then thell say, well, lest do it for PS3, and make it a bundle like GT3, and Im not paying $500 just to play GT4.

And you won't. There's no way PD is going to scrap what they have now to port it onto the PS3. Please use your common sense and logic guys, that's why you have it.

Exactly. Remaking the game for PS3 is a totally different undertaking.. they'd have to scrap three years of work, and I don't think they're going to do that now that the game's finished.

My friendly local GameStop salesman sais January 4th...2005 that is :dunce: When I pre-ordered it was due in September... I have no problem with delays as long as the game will benefit, but COME ON ALREADY!! I don't want to hear a thing about March!

Back