2024 Gr.1/Gr.3 Sat Night Endurance League, Next Race 5/4, High-Speed Ring 410 km, Open 7pm Qualifying 8pm Race 8:30pm All US Eastern TimeOpen 

Hey guys tonight is our next race. I apologize to you Nascar fans for it taking place during the of Xfinity race. I had family events for February 11th and 25th. So the 18th was the only choice for a 2nd race in February.
No problem about racing during the Busch race, thats why you record the race, then you don't have to watch the annoying non stop commercials either. I rarely watch anything live.

Are we allowed to adjust suspension, gears, aero, etc???
Yes tuning is allowed but, Gran Turismo does restricted some things with BOP active. And no I don't know why it was done this way.

Important Notice: Your transmission cannot be adjusted with BOP Applied. It is not currently possible to save car settings with BOP applied. You'll have to write down your setup and apply it before the race. Make sure you enter the track first so BOP is applied to your car. Do not exit the track if you don't wish to reset everything.

Yes tuning is allowed but, Gran Turismo does restricted some things with BOP active. And no I don't know why it was done this way.

Important Notice: Your transmission cannot be adjusted with BOP Applied. It is not currently possible to save car settings with BOP applied. You'll have to write down your setup and apply it before the race. Make sure you enter the track first so BOP is applied to your car. Do not exit the track if you don't wish to reset everything.
I assumed it was like GT Sport and you couldn't make adjustments with BOP active ( maybe you could with BOP and tuning allowed but I never raced where thus was allowed) so I have not been tuning my car, it works fine, I will just leave it alone so I don't screw it up

I assumed it was like GT Sport and you couldn't make adjustments with BOP active ( maybe you could with BOP and tuning allowed but I never raced where thus was allowed) so I have not been tuning my car, it works fine, I will just leave it alone so I don't screw it up
You could adjust settings with BOP active on GTS. Rinsky just chose not to allow it for his series from the start. I chose not to change that when I took over. Because I was afraid it would chase even more players away.

I know how aero tuning and simple transmission tuning. I don't differential or suspension tuning. The LM55 is pretty well balanced here. If anything maybe remove some downforce for more straightaway speed.

Welcome to the

Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Championship (Officially Name)

Gr.1 End Champ (A.K.A Lobby Name)

View attachment 1220953

Host Introduction

Hello I'm Cold Warrior (PSN TheColdWarriors). I am the creator and main host of this series. I'm very passionate about cars and racing. Of past and present. And I will race almost anything in the game.

Series Introduction

This is a semi serious Gr.1 endurance racing league. Intended to be my new flagship series. Originally presented as a multi class league but, not enough interest. So I've decided to go Gr.1 only the 2023. With the possibility of me reintroducing other classes later.

This series is to run 12 races of varying lengths on a somewhat bi-weekly schedule January to June. While dodging big holidays, major sporting events, and personal events.

Races will be anywhere minimum 40 Minutes to maximum 2 Hours in length. And will be held on variety tracks. Some maybe questionable. Race Physics will be as realistic as I can make them.

Any Gr.1 car allowed. BOP will be active. Car tuning will allowed. Top 3 in points will be allowed to select track for the following season.

Next Race

2/18 - R4. Tokyo Expressway East All-Night

Tokyo Expressway East Counterclockwise - 60 Minutes - Rain Maybe - Twilight Start - x3 Time Change - Night Driving Yes - Initial Fuel 96% - Tires Required None - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty On - Points Payout x1

Index
Additional league info next 3 posts

*Post 1: League Title, Host Intro, League Intro, Next Race, Index

*Post 2: Regulations, Room Settings, Rules

*Post 3: Lobby Schedule, Race Schedule, Award Info

*Post 4: Points System, After Race Penalties, Standings, Player List

Post 1: League Title, Host Intro, League Intro, Next Race, Index

Post 1 of 4
Hey can I join?

Welcome to the

Gr.1 Prototype Endurance Championship (Officially Name)

Gr.1 End Champ (A.K.A Lobby Name)

View attachment 1220953

Host Introduction

Hello I'm Cold Warrior (PSN TheColdWarriors). I am the creator and main host of this series. I'm very passionate about cars and racing. Of past and present. And I will race almost anything in the game.

Series Introduction

This is a semi serious Gr.1 endurance racing league. Intended to be my new flagship series. Originally presented as a multi class league but, not enough interest. So I've decided to go Gr.1 only the 2023. With the possibility of me reintroducing other classes later.

This series is to run 12 races of varying lengths on a somewhat bi-weekly schedule January to June. While dodging big holidays, major sporting events, and personal events.

Races will be anywhere minimum 40 Minutes to maximum 2 Hours in length. And will be held on variety tracks. Some maybe questionable. Race Physics will be as realistic as I can make them.

Any Gr.1 car allowed. BOP will be active. Car tuning will allowed. Top 3 in points will be allowed to select track for the following season.

Next Race

2/18 - R4. Tokyo Expressway East All-Night

Tokyo Expressway East Counterclockwise - 60 Minutes - Rain Maybe - Twilight Start - x3 Time Change - Night Driving Yes - Initial Fuel 96% - Tires Required None - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty On - Points Payout x1

Index
Additional league info next 3 posts

*Post 1: League Title, Host Intro, League Intro, Next Race, Index

*Post 2: Regulations, Room Settings, Rules

*Post 3: Lobby Schedule, Race Schedule, Award Info

*Post 4: Points System, After Race Penalties, Standings, Player List

Post 1: League Title, Host Intro, League Intro, Next Race, Index

Post 1 of 4
I'm trying to find your lobby with no luck

I'm trying to find your lobby with no luck
Can you please add me on PSN it won't allow me to add you for some reason my PSN is Sirrosebudz2223 I use a Logitech G pro DD wheel on a next level racing cockpit
Tonight's race finish is done already. Lobby is is closed. Race Replay just posted. You can join us in 2 weeks at Road Atlanta.

Next Race

3/4 - R5. 1.5 Hours of Road Atlanta

Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta - 90 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - Night Driving Yes - x7 Time Change - Initial Fuel 98% - All Racing Tires Available - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty Off - Points Payout x1.5

Our next round will be a severely cut down version of the 10 hours of Road Atlanta the of this race will feature. The first night driving on a track without proper lighting. This means it will get very dark. You can adjust brightness both in game and by your TV settings if necessary. I do not have much in tuning advice. A I myself is still learning this race track.

Last edited:
Next Race

Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta - 90 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - Night Driving Yes - x7 Time Change - Initial Fuel 98% - All Racing Tires Available - Tires Required RH, RM, RS - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty Off - Points Payout x1.5

I am reposting the next race details. I realize the tire requirement was missing from the race details. It can't rain at Road Atlanta. Yeah I know the irony in that. Anyways you will be required to use all three dry tires during this. How that accomplished is up to you.

Next Race

Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta - 90 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - Night Driving Yes - x7 Time Change - Initial Fuel 98% - All Racing Tires Available - Tires Required RH, RM, RS - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty Off - Points Payout x1.5

I am reposting the next race details. I realize the tire requirement was missing from the race details. It can't rain at Road Atlanta. Yeah I know the irony in that. Anyways you will be required to use all three dry tires during this. How that accomplished is up to you.
I am familiar with the track but did not know that there was a night option to race, that ought to make it interesting. Using all 3 Tires is easy, RH, crash, pit for RM, crash, pit for RS for balance of race. :) :)

I am familiar with the track but did not know that there was a night option to race, that ought to make it interesting. Using all 3 Tires is easy, RH, crash, pit for RM, crash, pit for RS for balance of race. :) :)
Tire wear will be a little higher than compared to fuel consumption. Than 30 mins 950pp race in offline races. And much longer fuel runs. Most likely RMs will the favorite again.

18667dcd24993-screenshotUrl.jpg

Round 4 Results

Pole Award: TheColdWarriors
Race Winner: fastone371
Lap Fastest: TheColdWarriors

Notes

monsta1166467738 was given credit for a 4th place finish. Due the issues with the lobby.

Spade3000 was given times double points. Due to me testing a new points catch-up system.

Gr.1 Standings
Round 4 of 12
Position / PSN ID / Points Total

1. Fastone371, 76 pts
2. TheColdWarriors, 64 pts
3. Monsta1166467738, 30 pts
4. Spade3000, 16 pts

Important League News

The spring US clock change will happen officially March 12th. This may effect race start times. If you're clocks don't change with us.

The Round 12 race at Le Mans No Chicane in June. Has been rescheduled from June 3rd to June 10th. Yes I aware of this is the weekend of the real race will take place. I tried to avoid the big races as much as possible. Good news the race is 24 hours. I now have an upcoming event for me on June 3rd. And can no longer host a race on that day.

A family event has happened up that may make me have to reschedule races. May even happen with short notice. I apologize ahead of time.

I have added May 27th as a possible postponement date.

Last edited:
Hey guys I've decided to bump up time change from x7 to x8 for this weekend's race. As I felt it's taking a little to long to get dark.

Next Race

Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta - 90 Minutes - Rain No - Late Morning Start - Night Driving Yes - x8 Time Change - Initial Fuel 98% - All Racing Tires Available - Tires Required RH, RM, RS - Corner Penalties Strong - Pit Line Penalty Off - Points Payout x1.5

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. Yesterday I spent the day deteriorating with an illness with like systems. Requiring me to take some masking cold medications before our race. To reduce my headache, unstuff me, and try to reduce chances of me sneezing while driving. Which sneezing is a very fun thing to have happen while driving. Anyways I didn't feel like doing the digital paperwork and maths last night. So I'll get it today at some point between.

Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. Yesterday I spent the day deteriorating with an illness with like systems. Requiring me to take some masking cold medications before our race. To reduce my headache, unstuff me, and try to reduce chances of me sneezing while driving. Which sneezing is a very fun thing to have happen while driving. Anyways I didn't feel like doing the digital paperwork and maths last night. So I'll get it today at some point between.
No hurry, get well first.

Back