New SIMS??

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by askia47, Mar 3, 2002.

1. askia47

askia47

I am a fan of the Sim's sereies and want to know when the next one is coming out... :nervous:

2. Tom M

Tom M

Well, I don't know about a Sims sequel (ie. Sims 2) but the next expansion pack (I assume you know about Livin' Large, House party, and hot date) will be Sims Vacation this spring. Then in the fall there will be Sims online. And I beleive there will be a Sims Moon next year (or something along those lines)
    :)

3. NocturnalPS

NocturnalPS Staff Emeritus

Man i still need to get the sim's !!

4. Zero

Zero

I have heard that there is gonna be Sims Golf, Sims dating, I will get back to u on this since those people sent me emails about it

5. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

Simgolf is out - I have it at home - and whilst in the Sim style it's not really a Sim game. The Sims Hot Date is out as the new expansion pack - been out for a while.

Due to hard-drive space considerations I uninstalled The Sims - once we get the decent PC in I'll reinstall it.

Good game - even if I do have a habit of setting my Sims on fire.

6. LoudMusic

LoudMusic

~LoudMusic

7. space

space

You only set them on fire?

I build the island of death. The house is surrounded by a pool, and the only way into the pool is via diving boards. But all the ladders out are on the house side, so whoever coes over to my house, stays permantly

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :mischievous:

8. Zero

Zero

I know about HotDate but they are coming out with another one, the sequel to that one, where you like drive around and take the lady or guy (depending on who u r) out to like dinner and so on.

9. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

Gee - I must be an old softie - I only ever deliberately killed one Sim (he slapped one of my Sims) - I felt kind of bad about killing him, although no-one mourned. I got 50 simoleons for his headstone.

I put him in a really little room (hey - he had a toilet, which to his credit he kept clean).

10. Tom M

Tom M

SimGolf is great, I played that non-stop for about a week (which is a lot for me) :D

11. space

space

I would build a room and the only way outta the room was blocked by book cases :mischievous:

12. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

Yeah - it's not bad, is it? I can't put my finger on it, on the face of it there's not a whole lot to it, but like the Civ series the hours seem to just melt away when you play it.

13. askia47

askia47

Lots of sims out there! ;)

14. I got the same thing. It feels kinda strange killing a Sim. Don't know why.

15. askia47

askia47

We all want to kill a sim....oddly. And then we feel guilty.

16. F2002

F2002

17. Shannon

Shannon

Sims :thumsdow

18. troy1

troy1

u can get the sims nude in the first 1

19. vat_man

vat_man Staff Emeritus

I have a bad habit of setting them on fire - I'll often use the cash cheat (I have no shame) to set up a huge mansion (hey, you ever tried to accomodate 8 people on 20k simleons.

As they run around on fire you think 'oh yeah - fire detector..'

I hate that.

20. troy

troy (Banned)

i always put tons of fire detectors everywhere, but when a fire starts the family tries to be a hero and put the fire out by themselves. So they catch them selves on fire and they die. Have u guys ever starved a person???

21. F2002

F2002

I love making them have affairs and make them make good friends then ruin it by making them flirt with them and screwing up relationships :D

22. RushNO2

RushNO2

the sims vacation is pretty cool

23. RushNO2

RushNO2

i like to put them in square boxes with only a fridge and a toilette and surround the box with windows

24. Spock

Spock Premium

the next sims is going to be called the simes: unleashed witch adds dog and cats and animals to the game