New to board... Some help needed with game shark

• Thread starter CGIL
  • 2 comments
Hi everyone, Im new around here. I have a question about my game shark... I have one of the older style ones that plugs into the back of the playstation. It was a friend of mines, and he sold it to me, so this is my first time ever using one. Im trying to load codes for GT2 and so far have been completly unsuccessful. The Game shark didnt have GT2 already in the library of games/cheats, so I had to add it myself. I loaded the code for maximum cash, but it wont work. I double checked the code to make sure I had entered it correctly, and I had. The only thing I noticed that may be causing a problem is that the area for master code is empty. Is this nessesary for it to work, and if so, where can I get this code? If not, what am I missing? Thanks for your time!
-CGIL

One thing that may be causing your problem, is that there are 4 versions of GT2, and U have to use the codes for the correct version. The best way I know of to determine your version is to try the money code for each vesion till U find the one that works.

Do U know what Game Shark version U have?

Try this site for help on using the GS.

http://gthybridcars.www5.50megs.com/gt2%20gameshark%20help.htm

U can also find some good help for hybriding at that site.

Back