New to drifting on GT4

I have had this game for about a good two weeks. I own a Nissan Silvia K's 13 '88 and a Toyota Sprinter Trueno. The Trueno is a good drifter and i can handle with it, the HP on it is good too. My Nissan has 417 HP and its hard as hell to drift with it. Im pretty much lost at the suspension... soo could i get some help??

Look in the New Drift Settings Depot sticked at the top of the forum.

Welcome to GTP man.

Thanks for the welcome

I already been at the Drift Settings and all the tune up threads... but none of them match my car or anything :grumpy: ... so im kinda stuckk... still.

Lexus SC430, SRT10 + GTS, Ruf BTR. Mainly those, but I drift all mostly except for AWD and FF.

Umm, most of it yeah. If you want to continue this convo, I think it'd be good if you PM'd me. We're getting off topic which isn't good.

HEY! Nice meetin ya!
for the s13m i would suggest not powering it quite so much, stick to a low lag turbo, and sta away from the intercoolers and exhaust for mow, run it with no more than 2 degrees of camber, and make sure the front ISNT softer than the rear. good luck :D

Welcome to GTP Trademark but please follow this:
AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.
and don't forget to watch this

Back