NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

Thanks to all the guys here on leaderboard, Special Thanks to Austuner and Smokenrubber my teachers on gt5 got so far in game, thanks to the poms boys Janco,Wraith and Jd as friends, and Danny to leaderboard and patience with me sometimes testing his patience and everyone else that i missed out, i deleted all my GT5 now that igot Gt6. see yous soon :)

The coco is gone on 5 but see yous at 6!

Thanks to all the guys here on leaderboard, Special Thanks to Austuner and Smokenrubber my teachers on gt5 got so far in game, thanks to the poms boys Janco,Wraith and Jd as friends, and Danny to leaderboard and patience with me sometimes testing his patience and everyone else that i missed out, i deleted all my GT5 now that igot Gt6. see yous soon :)

The coco is gone on 5 but see yous at 6!
Thanks for the shout out Coco. You are a great friend as well I`ll see you at 6!

I bought the game already c-losk but the bad thing is how I bring it here to Nicaragua. My friend will get it for me with someone that went to Miami for vacations, we mailed to his address so he got it already but now I just have to wait till he gets here. I’ll wait and see if GT6 will have a test track, I really hope it does...If yes then, Ill open and new Leader Board? you guys think I should?

I bought the game already c-losk but the bad thing is how I bring it here to Nicaragua. My friend will get it for me with someone that went to Miami for vacations, we mailed to his address so he got it already but now I just have to wait till he gets here. I’ll wait and see if GT6 will have a test track, I really hope it does...If yes then, Ill open and new Leader Board? you guys think I should?
It`s up to you bro, if they have a test track and you want to go through the effort of running another leader board then do it.

theres no test track yet. The online isnt up yet so we wont know how drags will be, i get my copy in the morning :0(

Total Different Cars

Total Times on my Leader Board

Final review and this hard work was not easy...I really might not even open another thread...

Cool Dan, I'm picking mine up today at noon when I get out of Honda training school, already got the txt from Game Stop that it arrived yest...

Danny, thanks for the time and hard work you've put into this thread.

To all you guys that post your times on here, thanks. I've spent more time than I care to mention tuning and running these cars over and over just to get another .001 out of a car. So many times I've said to myself "how the hell did he do that?"

When Indy got boring because of all the hacks, we still had these times to try to beat. And that, to me, was more fun than comparing internet speeds/reaction times.

So again, thanks. If GT6 ends up having a speed test, I'm sure you'll see me tuning some more 👍

my beast

Attachments

• spec-V times .JPG
    spec-V times .JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 74
  • SPEC-V TIMES.JPG
    SPEC-V TIMES.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 73
Top tuners, I really want to thank everyone for trusting me with your times and all your hard work at the test track. I’ll be super busy this month with my job and personal life issues.

I might get GT6 at the end of this month but don’t know if I’ll spend the time I did with GT5!

Special thanks to those ALL STAR top tuners on this Leader Board…

SMOKENRUBBER, Danny280zxturbo, Dream00, Janco, Hyperspeed, FreddySR20DE, Jspectoaster, Swara96, Madtuner, mickeybc, wraith of horus Spikey_LEE, Nickrows, AnglesDemon, C-losk, kingking, Holeshot-Harry, Pro__Tunes, AKA I95, RetromaniAX, Jdiaz092009, Supafly_101, Trin07 and Austuner

Hope to see yall soon on GT6 with a harder tree and like always top times lol..merry Xmas and happy new year 2014!! God bless you all!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/NappsterGamingHD
Fastest Drag Tunes on YouTube by me:)

PSN IGN: AR_DRIFTER_JEB
message me to cantact me or cantact me on youtube at the link above.

Drag Tunes Listed slowest to fastest.

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
9.915 - NappsterGamingHD

029e465ca420fb902cd474e18384fa42.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Toyota Supra RZ '97 (Wingless)
9.844 - NappsterGamingHD

440b342765d25165ca6e3cd6d19771e7.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98
9.688 - NappsterGamingHD

f65cac66fe5fa97ee7d82a3156b72127.png

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R33) '97
9.528 - NappsterGamingHD

135dda8d5d2c6450c5cb57cefdc6bc98.png

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec ll Nur (R34) '02
9.255 - NappsterGamingHD

cb1f510188110220535ec9d059ed34c0.png

Nissan GT-R specV '09
8.999 - NappsterGamingHD

8479ab4d4e4506a445ae3a94ff4a4b40.png

Ford GT (no stripe) '05
8.985 - NappsterGamingHD

2ea49320663572000a4b83ba8e418a89.png

(sorry the picture disappeared for absolutely no reason and i don't know why but if you think its fake just check my
channel)

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
8.968 - NappsterGamingHD

8ef2fc7c5d8f1e26782b54ffda7a2505.png

Ferrari Enzo '02
8.967 - NappsterGamingHD

5e0cd4b3e05e4ba4952c2a6174eb9652.png

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
8.880 - NappsterGamingHD

f5f6d2774d16692fb8d1d456d69196f4.png

Audi Le Mans Quattro '03
8.872 - NappsterGamingHD

550878b6facc470bf467abfed363d24e.png

Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
8.866 - NappsterGamingHD

1bb71ddf3c8ce440e8f35335ccc4f04c.png

thanks for reading and i hope this list gets updated soon:))))))
ill message you on psn ( danny280zxturbo )
my psn again is: AR_DRIFTER_JEB

TheNappster

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NappsterGamingHD
Fastest Drag Tunes on YouTube by me:)

PSN IGN: AR_DRIFTER_JEB
message me to cantact me or cantact me on youtube at the link above.

Drag Tunes Listed slowest to fastest.

Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
9.915 - NappsterGamingHD

029e465ca420fb902cd474e18384fa42.png

Toyota Supra RZ '97 (Wingless)
9.844 - NappsterGamingHD

440b342765d25165ca6e3cd6d19771e7.png

Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98
9.688 - NappsterGamingHD

f65cac66fe5fa97ee7d82a3156b72127.png

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec (R33) '97
9.528 - NappsterGamingHD

135dda8d5d2c6450c5cb57cefdc6bc98.png

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec ll Nur (R34) '02
9.255 - NappsterGamingHD

cb1f510188110220535ec9d059ed34c0.png

Nissan GT-R specV '09
8.999 - NappsterGamingHD

8479ab4d4e4506a445ae3a94ff4a4b40.png

Ford GT (no stripe) '05
8.985 - NappsterGamingHD

2ea49320663572000a4b83ba8e418a89.png

(sorry the picture disappeared for absolutely no reason and i don't know why but if you think its fake just check my
channel)

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
8.968 - NappsterGamingHD

8ef2fc7c5d8f1e26782b54ffda7a2505.png

Ferrari Enzo '02
8.967 - NappsterGamingHD

5e0cd4b3e05e4ba4952c2a6174eb9652.png

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
8.880 - NappsterGamingHD

f5f6d2774d16692fb8d1d456d69196f4.png

Audi Le Mans Quattro '03
8.872 - NappsterGamingHD

550878b6facc470bf467abfed363d24e.png

Nissan GT-R Black Edition '12
8.866 - NappsterGamingHD

1bb71ddf3c8ce440e8f35335ccc4f04c.png

thanks for reading and i hope this list gets updated soon:))))))
ill message you on psn ( danny280zxturbo )
my psn again is: AR_DRIFTER_JEB

TheNappster
Just remember not to use Skid Recovery Force and don't lie saying you didn't. I know some of the best drag racers on GT5 and they know that most of the times posted here are impossible without SRF. Especially things like the SpecV, Black Edition, Viper ACR and Enzo

Just remember not to use Skid Recovery Force and don't lie saying you didn't. I know some of the best drag racers on GT5 and they know that most of the times posted here are impossible without SRF. Especially things like the SpecV, Black Edition, Viper ACR and Enzo

This ^

By the way, this leadeboard hasn't been active for months now and all of your times were posted running SRF, no GT-R pushes more than 1.84g's unless you're running SRF. Also, most of the pictures wouldn't be accepted anyway because your G's aren't showing on half of them, read the rules on the OP and you'd see that.

This ^

By the way, this leadeboard hasn't been active for months now and all of your times were posted running SRF, no GT-R pushes more than 1.84g's unless you're running SRF. Also, most of the pictures wouldn't be accepted anyway because your G's aren't showing on half of them, read the rules on the OP and you'd see that.
Agreed, hate it when people use SRF yet say they don't -_-

Agreed, hate it when people use SRF yet say they don't -_-
its so cute that you are jelouse:) i love it. and im 100% legit if i wasn why are 95% of my drag videos likes and positive comments? oh and what is this...the fastest tune for the cuda.
3811c0a286b2621b35f95084bd1e4d0a.png

hm i just had that tune lyin around, just slapped it on bou 3 minut tune:) ill be posting a video on it soon:)

its so cute that you are jelouse:) i love it. and im 100% legit if i wasn why are 95% of my drag videos likes and positive comments? oh and what is this...the fastest tune for the cuda.

hm i just had that tune lyin around, just slapped it on bou 3 minut tune:) ill be posting a video on it soon:)
that moment when you realise you've had srf on the whole time loooool, poor fella.

Unless there was an update that made all of the cars A LOT faster and changed the g-forces, you're using SRF. This is why your g-force is way higher than everyone elses.

Also, bringing up that 95% of your youtube comments and likes are positive has no merit whatsoever. 99% of those comments and likes are more than likely from noobs that dont know any better.

So funny that you you think I'm jealous, yet another pathetic assumption from another pathetic person. You can read my previous post again if you like, nowhere did I state that I'm jealous. Showing me a picture doesn't prove anything about whether you're legit or not and it's not hard to bang up a good tune in 3 minutes so that's no achievement. Oh and one more thing, likes and comments having nothing to do with being legit as well. I always congratulate people on fast tunes but all of yours are about 0.050 quicker than the best. Just saying.

that moment when you realise you've had srf on the whole time loooool, poor fella.
Isn't it just so obvious haha?

Unless there was an update that made all of the cars A LOT faster and changed the g-forces, you're using SRF. This is why your g-force is way higher than everyone elses.

Also, bringing up that 95% of your youtube comments and likes are positive has no merit whatsoever. 99% of those comments and likes are more than likely from noobs that dont know any better.
Couldn't agree more, yet another person who knows what they're talking about. 👍

Couldn't agree more, yet another person who knows what they're talking about. 👍 Also I see you're the leader of TDS and I know for a fact your team is one of the fastest. Before GT6 I was in IDC (Quickest Europeans) :D

Triple post was an accident btw

Last edited by a moderator:
@NapsterGaming , some of your times are obviously ran in GT5 version 2.07 or earlyer (Enzo video at YouTube for example)
And you put -0.50/0.50 toe for every rear wheel drive car. That ain't tuning.. and having the times beat all records is just not right.

@TheFlyingScot , to reply to multiple posts at once just hit the "Reply" - button at each post.
Oh ok I see, thanks. 👍

@NapsterGaming , some of your times are obviously ran in GT5 version 2.07 or earlyer (Enzo video at YouTube for example)
And you put -0.50/0.50 toe for every rear wheel drive car. That ain't tuning.. and having the times beat all records is just not right.

@TheFlyingScot , to reply to multiple posts at once just hit the "Reply" - button at each post.

Ouch! Could have not said it better myself. Many people on this leader board have spent countless hours tuning cars just for an extra .001. Please don't come on here nap ruining what people like nick and myself worked hard on. We had some great battles for these times lets just leave it as what it is.. a legacy!

LOL, you're funny bro, let's see you beat any of us from this leaderboard on GT6 where there is no speed test and you actually have to tune off of other people, oh that's right, all you do is run with SRF and probably even hack, from what I see these times aren't hacks they are just ran with SRF, get GT6 and run with us, I bet you don't keep up. I can easily hop back on GT5, turn on SRF and blow all of your times out of the water by the way but I don't run SRF and I never will so you can get that out of you head right now.

I think this might be the best time to lock this leaderboard that way we can leave it the way it is and nothing gets out of hand anymore, if you agree please like this post.

God damned it men this thread is still open. Jesus!

Damn those G's look suspicious.

Its possible he could be using 2.07 patch + retro + echeat + wheel and clutch + SRF all at once. Then i could see as much as .050 being taken off.

Wow dude you really made use of every single exploit!

The people on youtube won't realize what it takes to exasperate countless hours fine tuning every single click. Its like opening a lock. For my .001 i pull it out of thin air lol no REALLY!

MAX you are the man man btw my speed 8 still running 318mph haha still get a kick out of route x races with no boost, slipstream. Ahh Top speed tuning bring back the good 'ol days ;)

Last edited:
God damned it men this thread is still open. Jesus!

Damn those G's look suspicious.

Its possible he could be using 2.07 patch + retro + echeat + wheel and clutch + SRF all at once. Then i could see as much as .050 being taken off.

Wow dude you really made use of every single exploit!

The people on youtube won't realize what it takes to exasperate countless hours fine tuning every single click. Its like opening a lock. For my .001 i pull it out of thin air lol no REALLY!

MAX you are the man man btw my speed 8 still running 318mph haha still get a kick out of route x races with no boost, slipstream. Ahh Top speed tuning bring back the good 'ol days ;)

I figured out what he's doing, it's a grip mod, that's why he's getting such high G's with SRF off, I watched some of his videos.

Back