*New Video* It Snows Where I Live *Bonus Clip Added*

• Thread starter Naticon
  • 10 comments
I took a long break from GT4 while i was really drifting in the summer and into late fall. check me out at www.myspace.com/naticon
I just got really sick of the game and i refuse to play Forza :crazy:
I also got really sick of people posting videos with out editing.
I am talking about those boring one car lap after lap drifting videos.
I consider this to be my reinterduction to the game and forum.
This is my not so boring GT4 short video.

Description:

Racing Drifts, Long Drifts, Low Power High Speed Drifts, Some FWD Oversteer Correction Slides *for those who do not call it a "Drift" by definition* Feints, 360s and J Spin Drifts In a few different combinations. Good Music if you like Instrumentals. I also took the time to sync the music and video. The cars i picked for several reasons. They are annoying to drift but they look cool, They are not the commonly selected cars to be in videos, last but not least because i was bored. :)

Featured Cars:

SPOON SPORTS INTEGRA TYPE R 99'
DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) 00'
FALKEN R34 Race Car 04'
NISSAN 510 69' 190hp!
MAZDA RX8 LM Race Car 01'
TOYOTA CRAPPY ASS AE86!

Song: Blood Has Been Shed - Wetwork
Video Length: Unnder 3min
Download from ONE of the links below.
http://d56.yousendit.com/E/0L0OJMJY8TZ4W36RQY6KBFQI36/GT4VID.mpg
http://d56.yousendit.com/E/3M2NGYSZ0QB751X4FW1WGZITMZ/GT4VID.mpg
Heres a Windows Media Streaming Link For those who can't wait to download the High Quality Version. (It might be worth a even after you see the streaming version which is cut a bit)

Heres the second veiw of the NISSAN 69' 510 working on Apricot Hill Underdog 190hp Style (clip is 40 Seconds).

The unofficial title of this video is "I am Alive"
Give me some feedback!
Feel free to ask any questions about car setups or what type of junk food i was eating during the editing process of this complete waste of time.
Im BORED!
I NEED TO BE OUT DRIFTING!
YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!
lol
Enjoi :)

Too many spin moves and it looked like you hit a wall once while doing it too. Cool video, awesome music 👍 Can I get your Spoon DC2 settings?

hey man, what were you grubbin on when ya put this together? white rabbits?! mini hamburger cookies?! does it help the spinertia?!

I was eating salt & vin lays, orange sherbet, oh yeah that DC2 is setup on some serious oversteer. Its really easy to get sideways only using braking and weight shifting techniques.
I would agree its not as fun to watch spins, but when your bored just drifting in GT4 is not enough. The real skill is getting a long high speed 80 degree drift with the 190Hp Nissan 510, That took many tries. :ouch: :grumpy:

Settings for EKMatt9
SPOON SPORTS INTEGRA TYPE R
Power: 318hp

Parts to buy:

NA Tune Stage 3
Racing Tyres Super Soft & Super Hard (Front & Rear)
Nitrous
Racing Suspension
Close Transmission
Racing Flywheel
KEEP THE STANDARD CLUTCH AND LIMITED SLIP
Get all Weight Reductions and Roll Bars bla bla

Settings:

Spring rate: 6.0/5.0
Ride height: 90/90
Shock bound: 4/1
Shock rebound: 2/2
Camber angle: 7.0/3.0
Toe angle: 4.0/2.0
Stabilizers: 4/7

LSD Setting:
Initial Torque: X
LSD Accel: X
LSD Decel: X

Brake ballance: STANDARD

TCS: 0
ASM: 0

Downforce: STANDARD

VCD Setting: STANDARD

Ballast:
Front: 0
Rear: 200

Lots oversteer! Most of the skill goes into keeping it on road. Pretty much drive it like you would race it and it will slide e brake free.

Hahahaha, I saw this vid on your myspace; I take it that you've already seen mine :). Love the controlled spinouts man, they look awesome.

Very nice driftvideo, Naticon! :D
360 turn arounds are nice and drifts are good and controlled...
I dont ever seen nice FF cars driting... but this is awesome its very good.. you drift FF cars like a FR cars.

I really only included the fwd drifting because i like the Integra.
I really wanted to make a video with an Integra but racing videos are BORING.
So i did what i do best with it.

slideteggyslide5hl.jpg

Back