New Zealand Mosque Shooting

• Thread starter SestoScudo
  • 608 comments
Yes r.i.p. To the innocent victims.

So far four people arrested, one female 3 males. A manafesto was posted and they said they looked up to Trump and candace owens.

Bombs were also found .

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html

I think it is time countrys started including rightwing extremists as same type of people as isil and who ever else is out there plotting

AUS official has now called it a rightwing extremist attack . Which is what they were .

The newzealand priminister is now saying we must root out extremists no matter what side of the political spectrum .i have to say i agree.For far to long the west has only concentrated on one side .

Sad day for the planet .Time to wake up.

If anything, he's a Euro-nationalist as he constantly refers to Europe being "taken away" by immigrants, and that he carried out the attack in the name of Europeans killed by terrorists, enslaved by Islamic people, to create division between Europeans and Muslims.

He also said he looked up to candace owens.he also said what he wanted was a future for white children.
He said he is a eco fascist

His manifesto is like a nutcase rant.

Last edited:
Just reading that at least 40 people are believed to have died. Awful :(

Man unbelievable I feel shocked because New Zealand has always been a peaceful country not to mention our good little brother as an Australian..it also sickens me how an Australian did this :(

Just reading that at least 40 people are believed to have died. Awful :(

40 confirmed dead (30 at one location) with another 48 in hospital.

My office is just down the road from the mosque that was attacked. Thankfully I had today off so was no where near.

What a sickening cowardly act of terrorism. My thoughts and sympathies to the victims, their families and the people of New Zealand. As for the statement from the senator, no words, should be locked up.

Death toll up to 47 according to the radio. Everyone here's on edge. Shooters weren't on any terrorism watchlists.

Then a bomb was found in Britomart (Auckland). Bomb squad arrived and detonated it in a controlled manner.

Police have told everyone nationwide to be cautious and not rule out that more could happen in other regions of the country. These are dark times. :nervous:

Yes r.i.p. To the innocent victims.

So far four people arrested, one female 3 males. A manafesto was posted and they said they looked up to Trump and candace owens.

Bombs were also found .

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/new-zealand-christchurch-shooting-intl/index.html

I think it is time countrys started including rightwing extremists as same type of people as isil and who ever else is out there plotting

AUS official has now called it a rightwing extremist attack . Which is what they were .

The newzealand priminister is now saying we must root out extremists no matter what side of the political spectrum .i have to say i agree.For far to long the west has only concentrated on one side .

Sad day for the planet .Time to wake up.
If anything, he's a Euro-nationalist as he constantly refers to Europe being "taken away" by immigrants, and that he carried out the attack in the name of Europeans killed by terrorists, enslaved by Islamic people, to create division between Europeans and Muslims.

He comes across as anti-US as well as his decision to use a gun will incite political divide in the US resulting in repealing the 2nd amendment and as a result, will cause "a fracturing of the US along cultural & racial lines". He also hopes it will "reduce the USA's ability to project power globally, thereby ensure that never again can such a situation as the US involvement in Kosovo ever occur again (where US/NATO forces fought besides muslims and slaughtered Christian Europeans attempting to remove these Islamic occupiers from Europe)."

He cites the country with the closest political & social view as China.

When he asked if he's left/right wing, "depending on the definition, sure" to either.

When asked if he supports Trump. "As a symbol of renewed white identity & common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no."

He was a supporter of Brexit, claiming it had nothing to do with the economy, but "firing back at mass immigration, cultural displacement and globalism".

He cites himself as, "when I was young, I was a communist, then an anarchist, and finally, a libertarian before coming to be an eco-facist".

"Why do you blame immigrants and not the capitalists?
I blame both and plan to deal with both".

What right-wing person adds a full page attacking conservatives? "Conservatism is dead. Thank god. Now let us bury it and move on to something of worth".

Just awful. The perpetrators of this terrorist attack are despicable, as is anybody who sympathizes with their actions or the reasoning behind them.

And Trump's only response so far has been to share a link to Breitbart on Twitter, where most folks in the comment section are unsurprisingly condoning/celebrating this terrorist attack. Which to me reads like Trump is also lowkey condoning the attack, pretty disgusting.

Death toll up to 47 according to the radio. Everyone here's on edge. Shooters weren't on any terrorism watchlists.

Then a bomb was found in Britomart (Auckland). Bomb squad arrived and detonated it in a controlled manner.

Police have told everyone nationwide to be cautious and not rule out that more could happen in other regions of the country. These are dark times. :nervous:
Just to update the Britomart situation, latest news says controlled detonation - yes - however it was scaffolding left in the wrong place.

Be cautious, yes, but also beware of incorrect media reports e.g. just read on a news ticker that the Bangladeshi cricket team escaped from within the mosque however previous reports said the team arrived after the police arrived at the mosque and were kept away. Too much incorrect information is being reported without facts.

PS I am a kiwi in Rotorua and am horrified that this has happened here, or happens anywhere else in the world.

Unbelievable how the killer justified his attack by citing history.

Did Islamic Empires like the Ottoman Empire invade Europe because of their wars against White people. Of course not they were empires.

Empires of the world is to dominate and control.

He justified his attacks on Muslims due to slavery by various Islamic Empires on Europeans. Is like an extremist African american justifying killing white people because of the translantic slave trade.

This rehtoric is even used by Islamic Extremists who use history as away to legitamately justify their attacks on the West like using Colonialism and the Crusades.

Historians nowadays always warn us to never take history as a black and white side of view because history is not what it seems to us.

Last edited:
Just to update the Britomart situation, latest news says controlled detonation - yes - however it was scaffolding left in the wrong place.
Yes just heard that too. Hard to separate the hard facts from the flurry of people spewing everything else. My Facebook and Instagram are all absolutely flooded.

Yes just heard that too. Hard to separate the hard facts from the flurry of people spewing everything else. My Facebook and Instagram are all absolutely flooded.

I agree. Makes it hard to get the real facts when there is so much rumour and speculation. It happens in all media reports whether amateur or professional.

What right-wing person adds a full page attacking conservatives? "Conservatism is dead. Thank god. Now let us bury it and move on to something of worth".
The right-wing isn't limited to just conservatives.

The far-right such as outright fascists are still right-wing and many will be openly hostile towards what they see as far too moderate right-wing groups such as conservatives.

His statement about conservatism being dead and lets move onto something else reads as a direct call for the right to migrate en-masse to a far right fascist ideology.

One of the 4 arrested has been charged with murder and will appear in court tomorrow morning.

I'll post more on this tomorrow. It's a heated topic and I'm just about to go to bed.. I don't need arguments and stress hormones to give me insomnia. I already have enough issues sleeping as it is.

Back