MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
@G_rat5960 @Infineon and myself just did a practice run of the entire 1.5 hour race. We are going to do our best at giving you fast guys a challenge.

We will be doing another full race practice again sometime soon. There is only 5 of us allowed to practice so hopefully I can get everyone in on the next one. Of course anyone of the 5 can setup a practice anytime.

Sorry if I missed this but what time zone is this? Interested if Europe.
From OP: (times are quite late for us in UK)

'All times are US. Daylight Savings Eastern Standard Time.
Please check to make sure your local time corresponds with the event times.

1. Private Lobby opens at 7:00pm along with Practice/ Qualifying for everyone who has pre-registered.
You must use the car you signed up with for the entire event and everyone must run a different Gr.4 car.

2. At 7:45pm Practice/Qualifying session ends. A Pre Race Check will take place at this time to make sure everyone is in their correct cars.

3. A Short 15 minute break will also take place before racing starts. Please take this time to get yourself ready for the next 1.5 hours.

4. At 8:00pm the 1hr 30 min endurance race starts.'

It is a late one for us in the UK, but @Rinsky did a great job of hosting last time and sounds like it’s only going to get better next time!

Well worth entering, good mix of drivers, strategies and cars meant a really entertaining race by all! All like minded drivers who are competitive and looking for a fast and clean race, really looking forward to next one!

Sorry if I missed this but what time zone is this? Interested if Europe.

It is a late one for us in the UK, but @Rinsky did a great job of hosting last time and sounds like it’s only going to get better next time!

Well worth entering, good mix of drivers, strategies and cars meant a really entertaining race by all! All like minded drivers who are competitive and looking for a fast and clean race, really looking forward to next one!

All Times are US Eastern Standard Time.

I'm sorry it's so late for the European racers. I work on Saturdays so by the time I get off work and get home then do a few things like shower & eat it's almost race time.
If I could schedule it earlier I would. I'm glad a few of you stay up late and join us.

We have 1 more spot available for sure but another will come open if I do not hear back from this other player soon.

I also need everyone who is new to give me your PSN so I can add you to my friends list because this will be a private friends only lobby.

What time does the race start UK time?

We are just a week away from the next 1.5hr endurance race. We have no spots open but if you wish to be on the list if someone can't make it then there are 10 Gr.4 cars left to choose from. Please post your PSN so I can add you to my friends list as this will be a private lobby and then the Gr.4 car out of the 11 left available that you choose to use.

May, 5th @8:00pm EST= May,6th@ 1:00am BST in United Kingdom.
Lobby opens at 7:00pm EST for the US or 12:00am BST for the UK.

Lamborghini - TheColdWarriors
Porsche - RINSKY
Ferrari - Infineon
Viper - racer233
Hyundai - Paulzx
GTR - tatjana001
Lexus - Alpha Cipher
Jaguar - Magrathea_42
Mazda - Venster
Toyota 86 - Cooper2k
NSX - Clean Racer
Corvette C7 - G-rat5960
Subaru - bloodyboyblue
Megane - steviea712
Ford Mustang - SDM_RRDZ
Alfa Romeo - Dennisr

For everyone already signed up If I have not added you to my friends list yet please remind me that you need to be added.

Last edited:
Are the car pairings assigned indefinitely, or do they open up after each race?

The car you choose will be the same car you will use over the next few endurance races. Have not really decided how many races that will be as we only do this once a month.

Hey @Rinsky, who's that Ford Mustang guy? I didn't know he was entering a SDM_RRDZ car for this weekend, is that a new car? XD

IMG_2554.jpg

Back